The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she’s so much better than everyone else with a campervan/caravan (whatever she’s got). Like she’s the perfect tourist. Canny seem to stop her weans getting worms so…

Reactions: 3
So it’s alright for Heather & her squad with their 4x4 and caravan to traipse around but not for anyone else?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I might be reading into things too much, but are her and Jamie still together? You never see him on her page now, which I get might be just cos he doesn’t want to.

Reactions: 1
I say she is incredibly hard to live with. I noticed that in her most recent vids where you could see him briefly in the background he looked a bit sick of her tit , I don't think he is as fond of the camera as she is

Has she deactivated??
Ya she said the other day that Jamie's insta got hacked and they contacted her personally on it so she was worried about her account being hacked and losing all her old pics and vids etc so was deactivating for now

Reactions: 1
What’s actually wrong with her at the moment that she’s been unwell? Lots of talking about how poorly she is and photos of her crying but not saying why, unless I’ve missed it. I’ve no patience for this sort of thing, the equivalent of checking into A&E on Facebook then saying ‘inbox me hun’ when people comment. Again unless I’ve missed it, which I might have.

• Haha
Reactions: 4