The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched her for a while , have they moved she said they are in their cottage now ? Also a change of name too I see
I wonder if they are air bnbing their house as she was so pissed they bought it, loved the amazing fields around and then found out they were putting nee builds on the amazing fields.

Reactions: 1
Na I saw a story of them back in their house (could tell by the half frosted windows).

as I said previous it rubs me up the wrong way … but I won’t go any further

What’s going on with Heathers friend Abby Walker? Lots of posts on her needing support but all very vague and secretive
Yes it’s all very cloak and dagger. I’ve unfollowed as they both seem cliquey and ‘high school secret girl club’ for me. It’s a farce as they go online show their kids and families to thousands than ask for privacy interspersed with stories about ‘having so so so much love in difficult times ’ such boring BS !

Reactions: 5
Did Heather not say at one point she’s giving the older 2 privacy and now she’s back showing their faces again.

Yes it’s all very cloak and dagger. I’ve unfollowed as they both seem cliquey and ‘high school secret girl club’ for me. It’s a farce as they go online show their kids and families to thousands than ask for privacy interspersed with stories about ‘having so so so much love in difficult times ’ such boring BS !
My thoughts exactly. It’s going to be an anticlimax if they’ve separated and that’s it, would be lacking juice and drama.

Just seen her story… going abroad next week? Won’t the kids be in school or does taking them out of school not matter to these Mother Earth influencers??

Just seen her story… going abroad next week? Won’t the kids be in school or does taking them out of school not matter to these Mother Earth influencers??
She’s taken them out a number of times. She’s a law unto herself. Very weird considering they can deffos afford school holiday prices.

Reactions: 2
She’s tone deaf. Complaining that she’s been hit hard with covid cos she can’t smell her skincare but she can punt the life out of it on her skincare page?! Too exhausted to have a conversation but DM me for one to one support so I can fleece you for money I don’t need!
People have lost their lives to covid, Heather, I don’t think you losing your sense of taste and smell even comes close!

Reactions: 4
She makes a massive song and dance about every.little.thing. She must be mentally draining to be around! Everything is either absolutely amazing or the worst thing to ever happen. Theres no middle ground with her.

Reactions: 2
She makes a massive song and dance about every.little.thing. She must be mentally draining to be around! Everything is either absolutely amazing or the worst thing to ever happen. Theres no middle ground with her.
You’d think someone had died the way she’s going on about a relatively mild strain of covid that she caught. Still giving us war and peace with her captions/stories.

Reactions: 3
Everything has to be maudlin and a big downer. Naval gazing at its finest. I know it's sad when a pet passes away but the carry on was shocking you'd swear their granny had passed with the essays about it . Funny how when he was alive she never stopped going on about how much of a strain the dog was in her life 🤔

Reactions: 3
As much as it’s devastating when a pet passes away she really has dragged the absolute life (or death) out of it!
100% agree there’s no middle ground, she must be hard work! I almost feel sorry for her husband but then again he must facilitate it to an extent