The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it we’re only going to get new puppy content for the foreseeable? It was bad enough when all she went on about were those bogging chickens

Just got the new puppy and they are all off to corfu next week…..

Sorry not just regular old corfu “a fishing village” just to let everyone know she’s not going on a pleb standard package holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to her book (that she put a question box up for ideas of what to put in it)?

Reactions: 1
Another hurdle we’ll never hear about but cue the stories on her skincare page and also that say “thanks for all the concern we’re fine” 😣🤦🏽‍♀️
With that question why do I feel like their van has gone to the car park in the sky or suhin that doesn’t warrant all this drama.

She’s managed to try and flog something on her skincare page. Along with a convenient message from a follower where she’s removed their profile pic… so makes me think it’s either come from her regular account or she’s got “hubs” to do it

Reactions: 2
She’s managed to try and flog something on her skincare page. Along with a convenient message from a follower where she’s removed their profile pic… so makes me think it’s either come from her regular account or she’s got “hubs” to do it
She'll need to up her game after Jamie's retirement post yesterday 🤨 that must be the latest thing she was talking so cryptically about 🥱🥱

She'll need to up her game after Jamie's retirement post yesterday 🤨 that must be the latest thing she was talking so cryptically about 🥱🥱
‘Hurdle’ … he’s opening his own football academy soon so it’s hardly a massive deal. Plus anyone could’ve see his retirement coming a mile off.

They must have horrific personal hygiene. My little one has not long turned one and he’s had one sickness bug in his life. He’s in nursery surrounded by other kids too, so he’s coming across them all the time to build up his immune system! It baffles me how unwell her kids always are, it’s a shame for them!

Sometimes I think they have “sickness bugs” so she doesn’t have to bother getting them to school / nursery.

She really is laughable, big drama because Jamie is retiring..... but why the drama when she's obviously still financially absolutely fine, buying a new caravan 🤣 she's soooo far off reality, even although she likes to pretend she's a poor wee sowell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3