The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is laughable, big drama because Jamie is retiring..... but why the drama when she's obviously still financially absolutely fine, buying a new caravan 🤣 she's soooo far off reality, even although she likes to pretend she's a poor wee sowell.
A very plush caravan at that too. But still, woe is me.

Reactions: 4
Doubt she will do it properly. The fact she referenced making kids do sums says enough for me. She does realise her kids need some sort of education to set them up for life? We can’t all marry footballers and then live off that wage 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her but my son had shocking spelling, he is dyslexic.
Totally understandable and I would never knowingly judge anyone with dyslexia but her girls aren't dyslexic it's just because they are never in school unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The kids will deffos be needing a proper English teacher if her poetry skills are anything to go by.

Reactions: 1
I’ve said before - she’ll use any excuse not to send those kids to school.
She can’t seem to manage to get them out and with the wee boy likely starting nursery soon home schooling suits her as she doesn’t have to bother getting 3x of them out and she can drag them around camping claiming to school them at same time.
It’s the usual, different accent and postcode she’d be on social services watch list.

Reactions: 5
She calls "sick days" for her girrrrls to give them a break from school. Good for mental health....
Wee Davey cant go to childminders as he has meltdowns.... think she over parents sometimes

Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh how she "shuts down" over the school hols as she has too many plates spinning.....
Welcome to reality with kids. Try working and commuting there and back everyday and not sat in a green linny spouting shite and doing it all...its a right laugh!!!

Reactions: 3
Do we think her kids will go back to school or it’s the start of theimperfectlyperfectteacher
P sure kids go back in her area tomorrow, so that remains to be seen. I could see her putting them in private over homeschooling, but you never know with these trumpets.

F71D8777-2457-42DE-A2BC-DCC1E1645C94.jpeg

Really hope the kids went back to school as their mother is incapable of using apostrophes correctly.

Why does she act like she has the moral highground when it comes to tourism. Congratulations Heather, you don’t go to the most instagrammable spots. But you also lug a caravan about potentially fragile ecosystems.

Reactions: 3