The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skip through the vast amount of waffle she spouts.
Worse still is when she shares screen shots of people who have sent her messages saying how wise and wonderful she is. It’s so cringe !

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s moaning about him watching the football…what did she expect from an ex footballer?! Why do people fuss over her and make out like she’s something amazing?? Sharing all those messages she received isn’t for our benefit it’s purely for her to boost her oh so fragile and sensitive self 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's taking a break but don't worry guys not from her skincare page.. Has to keep the money rolling in!

Actually announcing she was staying online for her skincare like there was mass panic.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed this melt ages ago, is she still living in fairy land and dancing about in period pants moaning about her massive house then ?

• Haha
So she arrives back on Instagram after taking a break. Talks about how she was glad she wasn’t spending so much time on her phone etc and that she was going to be on Instagram less.
Knew that wouldn’t last ! She is addicted to talking stories, she loves the sound of her own voice!

So she arrives back on Instagram after taking a break. Talks about how she was glad she wasn’t spending so much time on her phone etc and that she was going to be on Instagram less.
Knew that wouldn’t last ! She is addicted to talking stories, she loves the sound of her own voice!
The best bit is she's barely missed a day on her skincare page because that's where she actually MAKES the money - she thinks people are stupid!
I wonder why she's neglected to mention Jamie has a new (part time) team 🤔

She’s such a try hard, I can’t stand her. She’s desperate to be liked and to come across as down to earth and not like the other influencers. BULLSHIT.

Down tae earth with her big duck off fancy house that she does nothing but moan about and the other big fancy houses they still own and the SUV.

Reactions: 3
She’s asked previously if anyone runs an airbnb & can give her tips and she also posted recently about expanding her property business in Scotland. Really rubs me up the wrong way given there’s a housing crisis in the Highlands (probably areas in Perth & Kinross too). You’re already loaded, stop exacerbating the problem.

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched her for a while , have they moved she said they are in their cottage now ? Also a change of name too I see

Reactions: 1