The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days into the week and she's 'overwhelmed' 🙄 Overwhelmed from what -working? No. Cleaning the house? No. Washing her children's hair and hands? No. Actually doing some homeschooling? Doing anything other than navel gaze,drink herbal tea and talk shite? No. She has it hard alright , she hasn't a bloody clue of the real world

Reactions: 7
God help her in a real life situation 😡😡. You know juggling work..commuting...
They already "called a snow day" this week? Ffs. Get a grip. Get off fannying round with the skin care/funny faces/woe is me and be a normal parent .

Reactions: 4
Two days into the week and she's 'overwhelmed' 🙄 Overwhelmed from what -working? No. Cleaning the house? No. Washing her children's hair and hands? No. Actually doing some homeschooling? Doing anything other than navel gaze,drink herbal tea and talk shite? No. She has it hard alright , she hasn't a bloody clue of the real world
Writing daft poems and waffle word vomit posts takes effort you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Getting so sick of her swanning around like there isn’t a pandemic. Loch tummel is over an hour away from her. Yes it’s in her local authority but it’s not exactly ‘close to home’, just stay home like those of us who have to homeschool and work. You have forests at your back door!! Just so unrelatable 🙄

Reactions: 6
Getting so sick of her swanning around like there isn’t a pandemic. Loch tummel is over an hour away from her. Yes it’s in her local authority but it’s not exactly ‘close to home’, just stay home like those of us who have to homeschool and work. You have forests at your back door!! Just so unrelatable 🙄
To be fair, if she didnt go, what else would she post as a picture to go alongside her waffle? Well apart from pushing her stomach out to appear "oh so relatable" to everyone else. Yawn. These influencers have it so hard!

• Haha
She’s finally gone abso-bleeping-lutely bonkers! What the hell was she talking about thinking her life was a dream???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s finally gone abso-bleeping-lutely bonkers! What the hell was she talking about thinking her life was a dream???
I know ! It’s like calm down drama queen you had a dream. That’s all. A bloody dream. Oh but she can make it into a life changing flying bleeping angel robin with bells one riding on a unicorn cloud whilst scattering rose petals on her snow dusted chicken coop. Piss off !! Could you deal with living with someone going on like this constantly ??

• Haha
She’s the worst for begging! And how can she be flexible with dates, she’s got 2 kids in school and a husband at home so she’s limited to school holidays surely?

She’s the worst for begging! And how can she be flexible with dates, she’s got 2 kids in school and a husband at home so she’s limited to school holidays surely?
Came on to moan about this, she's obviously taking the kids out of school/nursery as they're away next week 😡 really boils my piss (not entirely sure why 🤣) but she can go anytime & it's not like she can't afford it!

Came on to moan about this, she's obviously taking the kids out of school/nursery as they're away next week 😡 really boils my piss (not entirely sure why 🤣) but she can go anytime & it's not like she can't afford it!
Exactly and it's only 3 weeks until the school hols start in Scotland. She's a law unto herself.

Reactions: 1
Exactly and it's only 3 weeks until the school hols start in Scotland. She's a law unto herself.
She always has been, it's her wee innocent attitude that annoys me when in reality she's very clever & manipulative having people believe she's so sweet 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why does she always give it all “oh not saying where we are”. Everyone knows she’s away from home because she’s posted it and let’s face it she’s not exactly that famous that folk will be flocking to get to the same place as her the second she posts.

Also laughing at her not saying where she is until there is a wee ad to be had for her benefit and then she’s happy to share it.

Attachments

• Haha
She always has been, it's her wee innocent attitude that annoys me when in reality she's very clever & manipulative having people believe she's so sweet 🙄
Stopped following her because she is the least authentic person I’ve ever seen on Instagram but she just came up on my search screen and she’s taking 10-14 days off on a holiday with the kids!? I’m sorry what!? I work part time, my husband has a job that is demanding, busy and he gets the see his kids for an hour a day if he’s lucky, although he does get every weekend off which is obviously amazing. He can’t take certain times off during the month and we won’t take our eldest out of school for a holiday because after the last year it’s not fair on her. So this summer we will get a Friday-monday weekend away for our holiday. Which is still more than most this year. How can influencers be so out of touch with reality?

Stopped following her because she is the least authentic person I’ve ever seen on Instagram but she just came up on my search screen and she’s taking 10-14 days off on a holiday with the kids!? I’m sorry what!? I work part time, my husband has a job that is demanding, busy and he gets the see his kids for an hour a day if he’s lucky, although he does get every weekend off which is obviously amazing. He can’t take certain times off during the month and we won’t take our eldest out of school for a holiday because after the last year it’s not fair on her. So this summer we will get a Friday-monday weekend away for our holiday. Which is still more than most this year. How can influencers be so out of touch with reality?
I really don't understand the people that lap this tit up and keep their gravy trains going.

Reactions: 5
How have I not found this before now!! This woman infuriates me with all the long winded posts 🙄 I don’t know why I’m so bothered about her taking the kids out of school/nursery but I am. Here in Scotland there is 2/3 weeks left of term why take them out for 2 full weeks now why not wait until the summer holidays?!

Reactions: 5
How have I not found this before now!! This woman infuriates me with all the long winded posts 🙄 I don’t know why I’m so bothered about her taking the kids out of school/nursery but I am. Here in Scotland there is 2/3 weeks left of term why take them out for 2 full weeks now why not wait until the summer holidays?!
I bet coz no one would gift her a stay during peak holiday time.

Reactions: 6