The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaand their off away for the weekend!!! Arent the girrrrrls meant to be in school/nursery??? Or has she "called a sick day'. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬She really boils my piss with her bloody airy fairy life!! ..some folk need to live the real world!!!
Some places have Monday off for st Andrews day. I agree with you by the way but itā€™s to point that out :)

Reactions: 1
Struggling to understand her reaction to not being able to send Christmas cards in schools.
yes itā€™s certainly a different year and changes like that make you think but her response is all kind of over the top!
itā€™s a temporary change. It isnā€™t a big life changing issue

Reactions: 4
Struggling to understand her reaction to not being able to send Christmas cards in schools.
yes itā€™s certainly a different year and changes like that make you think but her response is all kind of over the top!
itā€™s a temporary change. It isnā€™t a big life changing issue
Maybe she had a AD for Christmas Cards?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She makes an emotional mountain out of a mole hill. Its a bloody christmas card, big fricking deal!

Reactions: 5
Did we really need all those stories of her reading the Glasgow Gruffalo?

Reactions: 3
She has hinted about opening an air bnb I wonder do they have property elsewhere still or if she means their own place or a new place . She is Insufferable never mind imperfect , how can any grown woman have her head so stuck in being so
Childish ? Although I do think some of it is an act because she clearly knows how to do business and make some money , So she canā€™t by that airy fairy behind the scenes . I do feel for the husband Not having a team though itā€™s a tough time for sport as well as everything else but I they seem to have Been sensible With money . Has she ever worked a day job ?

Reactions: 2
She has hinted about opening an air bnb I wonder do they have property elsewhere still or if she means their own place or a new place . She is Insufferable never mind imperfect , how can any grown woman have her head so stuck in being so
Childish ? Although I do think some of it is an act because she clearly knows how to do business and make some money , So she canā€™t by that airy fairy behind the scenes . I do feel for the husband Not having a team though itā€™s a tough time for sport as well as everything else but I they seem to have Been sensible With money . Has she ever worked a day job ?
I reckon thatā€™s why she made the imperfectlyperfecttraveller page. Started it off sharing places theyā€™d been, and sheā€™ll likely switch it over to a business page for her new air bā€™nā€™b. As itā€™s already got over 2k followers.
So she does Tropic and is writing a book. Sheā€™s definitely not as airy fairy as she makes out.

I reckon thatā€™s why she made the imperfectlyperfecttraveller page. Started it off sharing places theyā€™d been, and sheā€™ll likely switch it over to a business page for her new air bā€™nā€™b. As itā€™s already got over 2k followers.
So she does Tropic and is writing a book. Sheā€™s definitely not as airy fairy as she makes out.
God her wee boy is cute though šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he wee face! We have rent outs but not air bnb , i would say youā€™d need to be pretty busy keeping it clean and super hygienic between each guest, Especially during Covid . Thatā€™s hard to do unless you are local To the property and have lots of time to clean down and set up between guests (3 Young kids woudl eat into any time !) or pay an agent to manage it for you I guess .

God her wee boy is cute though šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he wee face! We have rent outs but not air bnb , i would say youā€™d need to be pretty busy keeping it clean and super hygienic between each guest, Especially during Covid . Thatā€™s hard to do unless you are local To the property and have lots of time to clean down and set up between guests (3 Young kids woudl eat into any time !) or pay an agent to manage it for you I guess .
One thing sheā€™s not known for is her cleanliness.
Air b&b with a side of worms šŸ¤¢

Can anyone make sense of her captions? šŸ™„ other than that they are all about her.
It seems she wants to use the excuse of there being a National lockdown to not do any housework...she doesnā€™t anyway. She keeps the kids off school even when school is open.

Reactions: 1
Wtf is she talking about? An act of kindness because a member of staff got her the trousers she needed from the stockroom. She was just doing her job Hev!

Iā€™m finding her more and more insufferable. Sheā€™s a narcissist like all the rest of them. Sharing screenshots of followers declaring their love for her, duck off!

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she talking about? An act of kindness because a member of staff got her the trousers she needed from the stockroom. She was just doing her job Hev!

Iā€™m finding her more and more insufferable. Sheā€™s a narcissist like all the rest of them. Sharing screenshots of followers declaring their love for her, duck off!
i was telling my husband this story and he said he knew was was a wannabe wag but surely she knows what a job is šŸ˜‚ I honestly canā€™t believe she thinks that is an act of kindness. Goes to show just what she must do for acts of kindness. She is definitely number 1 in her life.

Reactions: 3