The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another fluffy day in her fluffy perfect world.May TRY the homeschooling tomorrow??!!!! Jesus woman...its not alot to ask when your BOTH at home..faffing and prancing about!! Try coming off your Tropics page and use the time us Teachers have put all our hard work into making sure YOUR child doesnt go behind. Ontop of trying to homeschool our own 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Another fluffy day in her fluffy perfect world.May TRY the homeschooling tomorrow??!!!! Jesus woman...its not alot to ask when your BOTH at home..faffing and prancing about!! Try coming off your Tropics page and use the time us Teachers have put all our hard work into making sure YOUR child doesnt go behind. Ontop of trying to homeschool our own 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh but she won't stress out over it. They will go with the flow and if it's a day they don't want to do "learning" they will do their own "learning" in nature......blah blah blah. Meanwhile we're over here juggling work ( both hubby & I) and childcare and home schooling. Argh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She needs to, for the girls sake, homeschool them. The older already missed loads of school. I’m sure most of her followers would appreciate her actually doing it like the rest of us, rather than making tea and showing off the boot of her Range Rover.

Reactions: 3
She needs to, for the girls sake, homeschool them. The older already missed loads of school. I’m sure most of her followers would appreciate her actually doing it like the rest of us, rather than making tea and showing off the boot of her Range Rover.
but how else will she let her followers know she’s just like them. With her husband at home in their big house, with a Range Rover and money and time to just hop in the car and go wherever, whenever. Relatable!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or are they breaking the rules too? Is it not 5 miles from your home you can drive? Where the hermitage has to be at least a good 20 something from them?

Is it just me or are they breaking the rules too? Is it not 5 miles from your home you can drive? Where the hermitage has to be at least a good 20 something from them?
They are in the same local authority so not technically breaking laws, but it’s advised to stay close to home unless for essential purposes. Absolutely not essential for them to be travelling to Dunkeld but influencers don’t listen to government advice, they do what they want.

Shes going on again about moving, and how absolutely terrible it is that they are building on the land behind them and how molly saw her breaking down crying about it etc. Entitled spoilt witch! Shes got a lovely house, near family, yet its not good enough for her. All the while people are loosing loved ones to this virus, cant afford to feed their families etc. Very relatable heather

Reactions: 8
She must be struggling for content or likes or something doing to old strip off look at me so normal wobbling. All while her followers lapping it up “aw heather you look great”
Also I’m not sure I believe her being in lads mags , she wasn’t exactly the look those magazines were going for? Maybe she wrote them an inspirational piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be struggling for content or likes or something doing to old strip off look at me so normal wobbling. All while her followers lapping it up “aw heather you look great”
Also I’m not sure I believe her being in lads mags , she wasn’t exactly the look those magazines were going for? Maybe she wrote them an inspirational piece.
She was we seen the pics easy to google

Reactions: 1
Waste - use or expend carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose

waist -the part of the human body below the ribs and above the hips, often narrower than the areas above and below.

• Haha
Trust me she puts on a good act as mother of the earth now, but she aspired to be a wag.

Was desperate for fame. Her FHM hunnies days, selling lots of stories to the papers etc. A quick google on her maiden name will show a lot of random articles with the sun. My favourite being when she made her own designer shoes and went on about how not all WAGS are into fashion and glamour etc.

• Haha
Was desperate for fame. Her FHM hunnies days, selling lots of stories to the papers etc. A quick google on her maiden name will show a lot of random articles with the sun. My favourite being when she made her own designer shoes and went on about how not all WAGS are into fashion and glamour etc.
I also “liked” the sorry of the dog saving their lives too.🤣