“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Googling “chode penis” and “egg trampoline game” ... both new to me!
Oh my goodness I wonder what kind of cursed images popped up for your chode search.

I have another funny/awful chode story for you all - the guy I lost my virginity to had a chode and I, a virgin, had to ask "is it in yet?" and when he said yes I was like 😐 Oh and this same fella had what me and my friends called "burger nips" too, they give me the ick, big fat massive nipples 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Shallow/ effeminate/ high pitched voice on a male.

Facial hair that is too manicured.

Touching his facial hair when he's deep in thought, or just touching it often.

Having a fixed obsession of any kind that his hobby is his whole life (lives at the gym, daily pot user, gamer, hikes every weekend...).

Eating his steak well done or medium well.

Being very close with his mum or has her on speed dial.

Having a female best friend (even if it's always been platonic).

Can't cook.

Reactions: 10
My husband does some disgusting tit occasionally and he tried a flat cap and I couldn't stop laughing but nothing has ever put me off him?

I mean his feet are like shrek feet and he says some of the stuff mentioned in this thread but mostly I just laugh and carry on 😂

The only thing thta would put me off is if he was a weirdo/rapist/racist or a cheater... Like normal stuff that would instantly put anyone off 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 (not to say your feelings aren't normal BTW, I guess I'm more tolerant? I'll show him this thread and show how tolerant I am 😂)
Same my husband does a lot of disgusting things, but he is obviously the one because I don't mind/notice when he does it. We text each other all day like teenagers, he burps and farts without a pause and carries on talking, he hogs the blankets, he mansplains, and he'd rather get lost than ask for directions.

Reactions: 4
I've given up, but I used to be a heavy daily pot user and absolutely hated men who were also heavy pot users, especially the ones that base their life around it, I find constant conversations about strains, edibles and showing me photographs of joints highly boring.

My mum, god rest her soul, once told me after divorcing my dad that she stopped loving him when he heard her fart for the first time and he said something along the line of "musical mud flaps". It sounded like she had an ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This might be an unpopular opinion but here goes....

grown men who describe themselves as “gamers” or being into “gaming” and spend all their spare time playing on computer games give me the absolute ick.
^^ also anyone over the age of 18 (being generous there) who still skateboards. I’m sorry I don’t want to tit on anyone’s hobby but if I see someone who isn’t 14 skateboarding I’m like no.

Reactions: 8
Crying at this thread! Mine are (For men):

- Untrimmed ball hair
- Long toenails
- Furry tongue :sick: even when breath is fine
- Baggy boxer shorts because they look like they smell like tit
- Being unable to drive with no good reason
- Furry/stained/un-ironed clothes with no good reason

It's not hard to be a functional human 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay so maybe it shouldn’t have given me the ick but...
I was once going out with a guy who went to the local football every Saturday with his dad, that’s fine, I worked every Saturday. Then I had one Saturday off so wanted to do something with him, but he refused to give up ONE game with his dad to do something with me ☹ I went offffff lol is that an overreaction or was I right? 😂
And he had a weird girly breathy laugh and alarm bells should have gone off when he didn’t want me coming out with him on a night out for his birthday because he wanted to enjoy it without worrying about whether I was enjoying it or not?
Sex was good tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
^^ also anyone over the age of 18 (being generous there) who still skateboards. I’m sorry I don’t want to tit on anyone’s hobby but if I see someone who isn’t 14 skateboarding I’m like no.
I once went on a date when I was maybe 24 and the guy was 26/7, man bun and all. It’s as an accidental swipe on tinder but he seemed to have ok chat. so anyway I didn’t want to kiss him during the date (I had just met him) and after that awkwardness he said I came across “ a bit young” to my disbelief I then saw him again one day by my work and saw him skateboarding as his mode of transport 🛹 and just thought the irony of him calling me young.

It’s cool if you’re in California not the big smoke!

• Haha
I once went on a date when I was maybe 24 and the guy was 26/7, man bun and all. It’s as an accidental swipe on tinder but he seemed to have ok chat. so anyway I didn’t want to kiss him during the date (I had just met him) and after that awkwardness he said I came across “ a bit young” to my disbelief I then saw him again one day by my work and saw him skateboarding as his mode of transport 🛹 and just thought the irony of him calling me young.

It’s cool if you’re in California not the big smoke!
I'm sure not even in Cali. A 26 year old MAN on a skateboard is so off putting and sad. I would call that a failure to thrive, unless he's teaching his nephews a few tricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure not even in Cali. A 26 year old MAN on a skateboard is so off putting and sad. I would call that a failure to thrive, unless he's teaching his nephews a few tricks.
😂😂 the audacity to call me “a bit young” still haunts me haha! He was by himself! He then text me to say he saw me and why didn’t I say hi?! 😂

My current Ick is guys wearing white socks and sliders then posting them on IG 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Using they’re their there wrong in texts
Having an instagram full of selfies
Calling everyone babe and darling Or princess
Posing pictures of them and a fat off bottle of alcohol (Dom, moet, grey goose etc) on any social media or dating website,
Limiting their food to 5 things at 36
Using snapchat still in 2020
Sending Gym selfies
Wanting to FaceTime
When you’re chatting to a guy on ig then they go and like loads of your photos 😴 then unlike them then re like them or when guys request to follow you, follow you then unfollow you to re follow so you’d either speak to them or follow them back 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also those who want to do couple photos in bed :sick: :sick: :sick: a 28year old who i work with does this all the time.
Then they want to upload it on social media afterwards. Why?? So your mum, grandma, and boss have proof you have a sex life? Just why?

Reactions: 5
My ex (we’re still friends) has just sent me a Snapchat of himself with a wet towel draped over his head like the Virgin Mary and I got a major ick 🤣🤣 He’s just been on a run but still, the angle was so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saying "I've gotta go for a piss"
I had a proper thing for a guy I worked with a few years ago, thought he was the best thing since. Had a meeting with him and half way through he stands up and said 'I'm just going for a wee'
Put me right off. ICK!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also those who want to do couple photos in bed :sick: :sick: :sick: a 28year old who i work with does this all the time.

Not to derail but it always really stresses me out on shows like TOWIE when they film the couples laying in bed and the girls are always in like lingerie? Not even pyjamas? Who "sleeps" in a lace black bra set?! That gives me the ick, it's just uncomfortable and intimate. Why can't they film them sitting at the coffee table!

Last edited:
I once dumped someone as he referred to his mom and dad as "my parents" instead of "my mom and dad" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Not to derail but it always really stresses me out on shows like TOWIE when they film the couples laying in bed and the girls are always in like lingerie? Not even pyjamas? Who "sleeps" in a lace black bra set?! That gives me the ick, it's just uncomfortable and intimate. Why can't they film them sitting at the coffee table!
Me too. It's uncomfortable to watch because it's so unnecessary. I also always think of their relatives that have to see them intimately like that. There was once a scene with Danielle in her lingerie waiting for James to come home and get some. 😬🤢 I was cringing for her. I'm by no means a prude, but couples uploading pictures of themselves in bed is a huge cringeworthy ick.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.