"The Ick" #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the train and there’s a guy with a bandana around his neck and fingerless gloves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just asked my mountain of a builder if he would like anything from the shop and he asked me for 'pink milk and a Kinder Bueno' 🥴.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I know this has been said before but I need to bring it up again because I've just seen another...

Men wearing reactions lenses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just back from the pub with a bundle of icks

- young men with bushy mustaches
- young men so drunk they can't stand
- young men who take over like they own the place
- young men.

Clearly never going to be a cougar.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Men who wear rings on every finger. Just seen one in our local cafe and the ick is strong. Trying to look like Jay-Z ffs 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He can be very sweet and has a lot of good points as well. I wish he wasn’t as tight with money as he is. But I don’t know if that’s a reason to break up with someone? I’d feel like a gold digger 😅
Imagine you get married. Would he want to pay for that? A meal for others? A dress you’ll wear once? If you want a wedding and he doesn’t want to ‘waste money’ on ‘one day’ then that’s a huuuuge red flag.

And if you have kids? They COST. Nappies, shoes, music lessons, trust me they bleed you dry the little darlings 😂 can you imagine this fight, over and over again?

Either have the talk, or accept he won’t change but don’t make your own life a misery in all the ways that matter.
---
Oh and my ick is awful as it cannot be helped but a tiny extra nipple (lots of men have them). I went swimming the other day and a guy had one. Had to get away from it. Ugh.

Reactions: 2
He can be very sweet and has a lot of good points as well. I wish he wasn’t as tight with money as he is. But I don’t know if that’s a reason to break up with someone? I’d feel like a gold digger 😅
That makes you the opposite of a gold digger. Plus, most men don't even have enough gold to attract gold diggers in the first place!

Reactions: 1
Imagine you get married. Would he want to pay for that? A meal for others? A dress you’ll wear once? If you want a wedding and he doesn’t want to ‘waste money’ on ‘one day’ then that’s a huuuuge red flag.

And if you have kids? They COST. Nappies, shoes, music lessons, trust me they bleed you dry the little darlings 😂 can you imagine this fight, over and over again?

Either have the talk, or accept he won’t change but don’t make your own life a misery in all the ways that matter.
---
Oh and my ick is awful as it cannot be helped but a tiny extra nipple (lots of men have them). I went swimming the other day and a guy had one. Had to get away from it. Ugh.
Wait what? I think wanting to spend money on one day such as a wedding is a red flag 🤣

Men who dye their hair black
Men who are balding but comb their hair forwards to hide it
Men who wear rosary beads
Men who rollerblade
Men who ‘vlog’
Chris Ingham basically

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a new one. Men saying female comedians aren’t funny ‘because they talk about women stuff’. I forgot that comedy was for men only

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.