"The Ick" #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but:
Laminated brows.
What is the bleeping point? Icky, ugly, tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There’s a guy on my train right now and he’s using his office Skype headphones complete with mouth piece to listen to music on his phone 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Picking up dog poo.

I mean, it has to be done, but seeing my husband walking with a bag of dog tit until he finds a bin makes me die inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Picking up dog poo.

I mean, it has to be done, but seeing my husband walking with a bag of dog tit until he finds a bin makes me die inside.
Now I have to say as a responsible dog owner, I hear you, but the worst ick has to be standing in shite.

Reactions: 10
Omg once I was walking down the road with a guy and not only did he step in dog tit - he slipped 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just seen a grown man with bleach blonde hair and black beard, whizzing along on an electric scooter. Tribal tattoos. Still trying to recover 😟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.