"The Ick" #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were out for dinner last night and a couple on the next table had just received their drinks. They cheersed and then the man said 'chin chin cheroo, baby' 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
People who don’t have a profile picture on whatsapp. I don’t know why…it is a bit annoying
---
We were out for dinner last night and a couple on the next table had just received their drinks. They cheersed and then the man said 'chin chin cheroo, baby' 🤢.
I’ll add people who boomerang their glasses clinking. Gives me a migraine every time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was out for dinner Friday sat next to a couple, he was awful, clearly trying to impress her and show off through the whole meal. When he came to pay he tipped the waitress, she said thanks, he replied 'Oh no problem, I can easily afford that' 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I was out for dinner Friday sat next to a couple, he was awful, clearly trying to impress her and show off through the whole meal. When he came to pay he tipped the waitress, she said thanks, he replied 'Oh no problem, I can easily afford that' 🤮
You’ve reminded me of a major restaurant ick.
Was on a date with a dope back in the day. The waitress walked past holding two hot heavy plates and asked ‘tuna melt’ or whatever tf it was and the date answered ‘sure…’ [waitress goes to put it down] ‘I didn’t order it but I’ll have it if it’s going hahaha’

me and waitress share a look. Me trying to apologise with eyes, she asking wtf I was thinking.

I worked as a waitress at the time and had so mamy people do this or something equally wankish. Also in same basket is when you get to a table and announce the meal and they all just stare into space. ‘No worries guys, I’ll just allow this very heavy surf and turf to continue burning into my skin… no hurry… seriously’. Or the guy (always a guy) who asks for another drink when you are serving food but you are in a cheap arse whetherspoons where they don’t do table service but he can’t see why it’s a problem and could you just pop over and get him one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been chatting with a guy I met online, we’ve been sending each other pics of ourselves. I thought he was cute till he sent a mirror selfie, post shower, and he had wet, long waist length curly hair 🤢 Sorry but 🤢 The worst thing was he had a thick towelling bathrobe on that was open 🤢 and a towel round his shoulders that the long hair was draped on to 🤮

It turns out he actually has an undercut and puts the long hairs up into a man bun. Man buns are also an ick for me 😆 but I will say he looked pretty hot with it up because 5e undercut and his beard looked really sexy. His personality is fantastic so I was really narked off to be icked so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Man Buns. Ick. Ick. Look away .
And those bloody awful sandle Croc things .

A combination of the two leaves me feeling nauesy 😱🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been chatting with a guy I met online, we’ve been sending each other pics of ourselves. I thought he was cute till he sent a mirror selfie, post shower, and he had wet, long waist length curly hair 🤢 Sorry but 🤢 The worst thing was he had a thick towelling bathrobe on that was open 🤢 and a towel round his shoulders that the long hair was draped on to 🤮

It turns out he actually has an undercut and puts the long hairs up into a man bun. Man buns are also an ick for me 😆 but I will say he looked pretty hot with it up because 5e undercut and his beard looked really sexy. His personality is fantastic so I was really narked off to be icked so hard.

I love a bearded longhaired man, but the bathrobe and neck towel would have put me off! Give him a chance, throw the bathrobe out!

Reactions: 6
There is a guy on Twitter, he is a hot guy but he has posted that he is going to sell shavings of his feet! His feet are nice but that gave me the ick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been messaging a guy on bumble and he’s beginning to give me the ick. He asked where I live but he said “where does the lady reside?” And today he’s asked what “the lady” has done today. I’ve been single that long, I’m wondering if I’ve become intolerant to men.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
I’ve been messaging a guy on bumble and he’s beginning to give me the ick. He asked where I live but he said “where does the lady reside?” And today he’s asked what “the lady” has done today. I’ve been single that long, I’m wondering if I’ve become intolerant to men.
🤣🤣🤣 LOL

*vag closes up forever*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Taking to someone off tinder and every other message he says bless your little cotton socks 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Could be worse. He could’ve said ‘where doth the lady reside?’ (Shudder)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.