"The Ick" #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen a man in a car with a poppy on it (which is an ick in itself) and to add to the ick its March!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been on a couple of dates with a guy who writes a diary everyday. He’s a nice guy and maybe it relieves stress but does he have to tell me about it? Last time I saw him he said had photos. I didn’t know was he joking or not and changed the subject 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve discovered a new ick….

A man driving a Range Rover Evoque

surely they are for females only? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Similar ick is my neighbour, a tall, well padded, bearded man pouring himself into a fiat 500. 🤢
I was on a date years ago and the lad told me he had a Vauxhall Tigra. I laughed and started taking the piss thinking he would join in but he got dead offended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did my mouse freeze and it clicked on the last post in this thread instead? Think my fanny has just sealed itself shut for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.