"The Ick" #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans that men wear that are skinny & then have weird like rigged patches on them.

men in skinny jeans that are faded/splashed with like paint flecks as a design

men who wear shorts in all weathers inc snow/below 0 temps…PUT SOME PANTS ON

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those jeans that men wear that are skinny & then have weird like rigged patches on them.

men in skinny jeans that are faded/splashed with like paint flecks as a design

men who wear shorts in all weathers inc snow/below 0 temps…PUT SOME PANTS ON
Full stop. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pale denim cargo shorts that have lots of little pockets all over them.
my bf has these but what makes it worse is that they're actually trousers with zips on the knees so you can wear them either long or short 😂😂😂
disclaimer: he only wears them during hikes so it's kind of acceptable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
my bf has these but what makes it worse is that they're actually trousers with zips on the knees so you can wear them either long or short 😂😂😂
My ex used to wear those every day…even to nice restaurants

Absolute ick

Men who can’t dress appropriately!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i give myself the ick now, trying to quit smoking and got to day 9 but the urge was so bad i got a vape. i'm a bleeping vaper:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Men who won't sit down on the underground when there are many seats and instead nearly fall over every time the train moves off or stops.

It's painful watching them try their best to balance. 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The shorts

Why did he think he would need that many pockets?!
7D91B84B-1459-4F44-ADF6-784EC64F69CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know someone with the name Crabtree and he has a bespoke house number sign with a crab and a tree on it. Why would you advertise you have this name 😭 not that I would take anyone’s surname but like hell would I take Crabtree. Any name with an animal in it is not for me. I saw a really pretty woman on fb this week, surname CHUBB! Poor girl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He answered my question on Instagram just like an alpha male hunk but then shattered my dreams when he finished with "simples".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know someone with the name Crabtree and he has a bespoke house number sign with a crab and a tree on it. Why would you advertise you have this name 😭 not that I would take anyone’s surname but like hell would I take Crabtree. Any name with an animal in it is not for me. I saw a really pretty woman on fb this week, surname CHUBB! Poor girl
I work with a ‘Chubb’… she’s not the smallest girl (but really nice so feel awful saying that! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
my husband does this, when he is relaxed and now my young son seems to do it when asleep!
It’s in their DNA.. why! Hubby reckons it’s just relaxing and easy to rest your arm haha can think of better places to rest my hand
Haha, well I like to 'rest my arm' in my car but it's an elbow on the middle console jobbie, not stick one hand down my front underwear! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally cured myself of fancying a prize head when he made a creepy comment on an influencers page. She & a friend were posing in a swimming pool with a giant inflatable dolphin and he commented “I’d love to be the dolphin”

Thank duck I’ve snapped out of that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.