"The Ick" #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a new ick at NYE celebrations. Grown older men (50+) jumping up and down as a dance to “I got a feeling” by Black Eyed Peas…

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Men posting Happy New Year wishes on social media, fair enough, but not posing at the top of a cliff/munro.

The surname Crabtree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Men posting Happy New Year wishes on social media, fair enough, but not posing at the top of a cliff/munro.

The surname Crabtree.
I have so many surname icks 🤣 Including my own married name...thank god I'm divorced! I feel sorry for my kids, who still have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Husband just handed me a drink and said “here you go, you lucky sausage” and so yeah we’re never having sex again.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
There’s a woman near me who I see pop up on the local FB community groups every now and again, whose surname is “Cockburn”. I’d 100% change my name if I were her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys who put their hand down their trousers and just leave it there lol. Like elighten me as to why...?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You may remember I posted about how stingey and tight my boyfriend is. I feel like a complete bleep now. He’s explained to me tonight that he is actually autistic, and was diagnosed as a child but never got any support for it, so has just learned how to get through life with it on his own. I feel like things about him make sooooooo much more sense now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Guys who put their hand down their trousers and just leave it there lol. Like elighten me as to why...?!
my husband does this, when he is relaxed and now my young son seems to do it when asleep!
It’s in their DNA.. why! Hubby reckons it’s just relaxing and easy to rest your arm haha can think of better places to rest my hand

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend is a walking ick.

1) he is religious with using hand cream and lip balm
2) he always takes a reusable bag for life to the shop with him (folded up into a near square in his pocket)
3) he gives commentary as he’s driving, e.g. “just going to increase my stopping distance to the car in front because…” constantly.
4) he sits and watched YouTube review videos on watches for hours
5) he earns a tit tonne of money and has a lot of investments, etc. but is the STINGIEST PERSON I KNOW. He had several free Costa drinks on the app and some were close to expiring he’s had them that long. I suggested one Sunday morning we go for a walk into town and use them, just something to do. He immediately began lecturing me on how it’s not sensible to use them and if I want a coffee when we’re out he has a travel mug we can fill with coffee at home and share it between us whilst we’re out . He also literally never treats me to anything, I’ve never had a birthday or Christmas present from him (we’ve been together 3 years).
6) he’s into fantasy football and has his fake little football teams and 🤢
7) he shouts at the tv when watching football/F1
8) he has Google home speaker things and when he talks to them he has to say “ok Google, turn my lights on” etc and it makes me want to die. He’s also got it set so when he says “ok Google, good morning” it turns his bedside lamps on and plays the radio
I would have said this was my ex but he didn’t like football and would use costa points 😂

Just seen a bloke drink water from a bottle using two hands like a baby :sick: Oddly enough his girlfriend sat next to him didn’t seem bothered. ICKKKK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
my husband does this, when he is relaxed and now my young son seems to do it when asleep!
It’s in their DNA.. why! Hubby reckons it’s just relaxing and easy to rest your arm haha can think of better places to rest my hand
I've seen men do that then have a little sniff afterwards. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Where the top half of the body is all muscular and buff yet the legs are standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.