"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a man get out of an outdoor jacuzzi yesterday, shrug his shoulders up, fold his arms over his chest & rub his arms like a 4 year old saying their cold.

ICK MAN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally unreasonable in the weather but men who de ice their cars. Especially with a card from their wallet.
I had to use my driving license the other day because I couldnt be bothered to wait for my windows to de ice.

I've come to the conclusion reading this thread, that I am just a walking ick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Toby Carvery is just the best mmmmm

There's no way I could eat any seconds though.

The Ick :

Avocado and olives

"Oooh its chilly willy"

Absolutely not. Get out of my sight. Don't even look in my direction 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A man who can't drive

" I don't drive"....

*** runs away***

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Moongirl69 just seen your comment on the PTWM thread about how you’re surprised you’re married sometimes. My biggest ick in my other half is the faces he pulls when deadlifting & the fact he deadlifts in socks, when I know that I do the exact same thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like how can that give me the ick when I do it too 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also find these emojis icky 🫶🏻🫡🤭

I’m so glad I’m not alone with my petty Ickes and I’m so glad I found you guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also find these emojis icky 🫶🏻🫡🤭

I’m so glad I’m not alone with my petty Ickes and I’m so glad I found you guys!!
Agree about certain emojis giving the ick! A misplaced emoji can ruin even the most attractive man

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.