"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled across this thread and have laughed so much.

I work with a guy who gives me the ick so bad and I feel awful because hes a nice guy but the way he eats is absolutely atrocious. He ate a whole apple, core and everything yesterday in 3 bites. I almost passed out, couldn’t even finish my lunch. I always try to avoid him in the staff room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Stumbled across this thread and have laughed so much.

I work with a guy who gives me the ick so bad and I feel awful because hes a nice guy but the way he eats is absolutely atrocious. He ate a whole apple, core and everything yesterday in 3 bites. I almost passed out, couldn’t even finish my lunch. I always try to avoid him in the staff room.
Eating an apple core is just foul. One of my eating icks is when a man holds a sandwich all delicately with both hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have a teams meeting first thing tomorrow and there is a guy who ALWAYS starts the meeting two minutes early. Big ick.
Someone started a meeting at 9:56 on Thursday. It was a meeting I was leading with an external supplier and they were sat in the lobby until I let them in, so I made them wait there until 10:03 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feet!!!
If you sell on eBay. Vinted etc & take a pic that your many foot photobombs, crop them!! How hard can it be???
I really liked a dress this lass was selling until I saw her feet in the pic, now I wouldn't want anything that has been anywhere near those weird hand finger toe hybrids.
Why the duck you'd even adorn them with a ring!! I think they're the ugliest feet I've ever seen.
And I feel really bilious now.
I hate feet.

Major ick & I really liked her dress too. But no she's spoilt it.
The toe ring reminds me of those rings they put around pigeon legs.

• Haha
The Dolce guy in his white vest all puffed up like a turkey. He has all the ingredients to be attractive but the pants & the sticky out chest and tight buns are just 🤮. The scene on the horse! 😂 A cute guy with a twinkle in his eye would have been much more effective.

I have a teams meeting first thing tomorrow and there is a guy who ALWAYS starts the meeting two minutes early. Big ick.
I'm a walking ick :ROFLMAO: .I go through this thread and think, yes that's me, that's me and oh I do that too.
So this one is me as well (plus I've eaten the odd apple core (god knows why, it tastes horrible and really tart)). I'll get my coat and go live in a cave as a hermit (cue someone writing that Hermits give them the ick :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
people unable to cough at a normal volume. it’s December, literally everyone is under the weather so i don’t need to hear you barking and gagging FFS!
also the word tis - not limited to “it’s the season” because im unlucky enough to know people who say it all year round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
people unable to cough at a normal volume. it’s December, literally everyone is under the weather so i don’t need to hear you barking and gagging FFS!
also the word tis - not limited to “it’s the season” because im unlucky enough to know people who say it all year round
I had to leave my lecture the other day because I kept coughing and was embarrassed. I’m guessing this is what everyone was thinking😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread had reminded me of the time my friend who gets the ick very easily, got the ick because a guy had a PC in his bedroom, and another guy gave her the ick because he licked his finger to turn a page in a restaurant menu 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way some British men ask for the bill in a restaurant. Either in an exaggerated way like they are speaking really slowly to a lip reader or when they mime signing a cheque in the air. Makes all sex appeal disappear without a trace.

• Haha
I had to leave my lecture the other day because I kept coughing and was embarrassed. I’m guessing this is what everyone was thinking😭.
I had that once but I didn’t leave because I was in the middle so had people either side of me that I would have needed to ask to move mid lecture. I went all hot with the stress and the coughing. I bet everyone around hated me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen a man wearing a military style double breasted coat with silver buttons...dunno why but was ick inducing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I had that once but I didn’t leave because I was in the middle so had people either side of me that I would have needed to ask to move mid lecture. I went all hot with the stress and the coughing. I bet everyone around hated me. 😂
The worst thing is you know if you just do a few big coughs you’ll probably get it it out of your system and be okay but you can’t let yourself do that bc it’ll be too loud so you’re left going bright red trying to hold in your coughs, feeling like you’re dying and letting out occasional little coughs which don’t make you feel any better so you end up having a huge coughing fit and choking and it’s really loud and embarrassing and you feel like everyone hates you.

We’ve all been there…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The worst thing is you know if you just do a few big coughs you’ll probably get it it out of your system and be okay but you can’t let yourself do that bc it’ll be too loud so you’re left going bright red trying to hold in your coughs, feeling like you’re dying and letting out occasional little coughs which don’t make you feel any better so you end up having a huge coughing fit and choking and it’s really loud and embarrassing and you feel like everyone hates you.

We’ve all been there…
Yep and drinking water doesn’t really help!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not quite an ick (yet) but I was talking about people skiving off work with a new date. He said, ‘I had to be talked to by HR once as I was off quite a lot when my parents split up.’ HE WAS IN HIS 20s WHEN THEY SPLIT!!! I’m really put off. Get a grip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently something ‘good’ can be described as ‘snaz’ these days (short for snazzy? God knows 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Fine if you’re 12.

Major ick walking around the shops with someone in their mid 40s describing a hoodie as “Pretty snaz.” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep and drinking water doesn’t really help!
Even worse when you cough mid sip and choke on the water.

Apparently something ‘good’ can be described as ‘snaz’ these days (short for snazzy? God knows 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Fine if you’re 12.

Major ick walking around the shops with someone in their mid 40s describing a hoodie as “Pretty snaz.” 🤢
That’s not a word anyone under 30 uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.