"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who lacks self-awareness in general, but particularly about their physical self.
A colleague has always got his overhanging belly exposed. At work. Like... He can surely feel a breeze on that thing??
Similarly with his hairy, sweaty arsecrack. He must be aware that huge swathes of his bare body are on display and be cool with that???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I relate to this ick so strongly - one of my colleagues turned up at someone's leaving drinks in one of those leather jackets that have a hoodie pre-stitched and attached into the jacket. He was wearing it with a tie dye v neck t-shirt showing off his very pale and hairy chest 🤢
oh yes that is a HUGE ICK for me, men in deep V neck T-shirts - extra ICK if chest hair is visible and maximum ICK if he is also wearing so sort of necklace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is literally the opposite of ick for me! Bring on the bearded cat dads 😂
I can’t do the cat. I want the beard but leave the cat. I went on a date with someone who said he had two cats and I asked how old they were to work out if they were about to die :oops:🙈 I am a dog person but I have two of my own so I wouldn’t want one with a pet of any kind. Two dogs are more than enough. Oh and I don’t want one that casts hair everywhere but a man with a doodle bread is an ick even though I have two doodles😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So random but ppl with extractor fan filters that aren't clean 😂😂😂 I literally lose all respect for you. Oh and ppl who don't clean their houses especially the toilets 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ewww yes. Went to a guys house who is been on a couple dates with and he hadn’t cleaned his toilet 🤮. Kitchen was a mess too and didn’t iron his t shirt on the first date, should have realised there and then.

• Sick
  • Haha
A man whos personality revolves around being a pet owner.
That goes for everyone. My friend is on -grieving for your pet -group on FB. she showed me one where someone posted that her son died yesterday and my thoughts were oh crap not only is she grieving a pet but her child has died.

Nope her son was her cat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Went to a guys house who is been on a couple dates with and he hadn’t cleaned his toilet 🤮.
Me too!!! I was undecided about a third date and the state of his toilet was the decider 🤮 couldn't get out of there quick enough

• Haha
  • Sick
A man drinking a cup of soup.
A man dipping bread in soup.
A man blowing on his soup to cool it down.
A man cutting up bread to put into his soup.
A man struggling to eat soup that's too hot.
A man slurping soup.
A man lifting up a bowl of soup to drink it.
A man who uses his spoon to stir the soup around in a bowl.
A man drinking soup and dribbling it.
A man using a soup spoon and sipping the soup off the spoon.
A man scooping up the last few drops of soup in a bowl.

Soup

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That goes for everyone. My friend is on -grieving for your pet -group on FB. she showed me one where someone posted that her son died yesterday and my thoughts were oh crap not only is she grieving a pet but her child has died.

Nope her son was her cat.
Seen something very similar once, a huge paragraph about how this girl would miss her son and how be completely changed her life. He was a hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A man drinking a cup of soup.
A man dipping bread in soup.
A man blowing on his soup to cool it down.
A man cutting up bread to put into his soup.
A man struggling to eat soup that's too hot.
A man slurping soup.
A man lifting up a bowl of soup to drink it.
A man who uses his spoon to stir the soup around in a bowl.
A man drinking soup and dribbling it.
A man using a soup spoon and sipping the soup off the spoon.
A man scooping up the last few drops of soup in a bowl.

Soup
This is a modern masterpiece. I want a print of this on my wall

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A man with very fine baby like hair that uses Silvikrin hairspray which has been spotted in his sports bag. 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.