Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
and that we are bad drivers, over emotional and that we talk too much - all have been proven to be the other way around btw 🤡
Isn’t it more accurate that there are some people like that and some people who aren’t like that regardless of sex?

Don’t see why it has to be an us vs them thing. 😀

VIP Member
The dolce & gabbana advert for K, the men’s aftershave. He eye fucks the camera and kisses his reflection. Ew
Yep, that gave me the ICK too, in fact I was going to post this myself last night but I forgot too.
Sadly I can't avoid this advert because I saw it on a streaming service.

petitspois

VIP Member
I’ve been genuinely considering getting Botox for my gummy smile (it’s not as bad as some I’ve seen but I’ve been self conscious about it for about 20 years), it gives me the ick so bad when I see it in photos 😳😂
I didn't mean to be cruel - sorry. A friend of mine has it done and it's made her much more confident. Check out these before and after pics - amazing..... https://www.consultantclinic.com/smile-correction

* she doesn't have it done at this clinic, I just googled for examples.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Naah sleeping is good. Better than a guy who stays up online then had massive eye bags and a can of relentless to match ugh

Naps do put me off though haha something weird about it, like not being able to sleep in normal hours and having to have a nap. Screams disorganised child to me for some reason and I realise how irrational that is 🤣
it was sarcasm!

VIP Member
I have to admit I forget which forum I'm on reading this thread which gives ME the Ick.
I keep thinking I'm on Mumsnet with the way you lot carry on. 😆