Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agent Cooper

Chatty Member
Male dance instructors. Especially the ones who film promotional videos of themselves dancing to post on social media.

Reactions: 2

Ensay

VIP Member
The worst thing is you know if you just do a few big coughs you’ll probably get it it out of your system and be okay but you can’t let yourself do that bc it’ll be too loud so you’re left going bright red trying to hold in your coughs, feeling like you’re dying and letting out occasional little coughs which don’t make you feel any better so you end up having a huge coughing fit and choking and it’s really loud and embarrassing and you feel like everyone hates you.

We’ve all been there…
Yep and drinking water doesn’t really help!

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
I watched the ceremony and when he stood next to the other player who won awards I had to Google his height because he looked tiny - apparently he's only 5'7! Luckily I love a short king 😉
Yeah that’s the bit that made me sit up and take notice 😂 he’s the same height as me but next to the other players he looked so smoll!!

Sibz

VIP Member
Lmao, omg I played this all the way through not realising the volume on my phone was on really low 😂 😂 😂 my MUM is sat next me, I hope she didn't hear any of that
It's just music thank christ 🤣

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Seen a guy at a wedding wearing a grey suit with a black shirt and an extra long pink tie. Like an old man going to play bowls meets bam at a christening. This might not be an ick to other folk itself but everything about him gives me the ick so it was just another thing to add to my list.
Bit 80’s

HowlOwl

VIP Member
But metal on metal is grating too. There's a curry house on YT shows great recipes but the metal spoon used in a metal pan has me turning off. Goes right through me. 😬
They have special spoons for that, with long handles. My husband bought one! (he likes making curry at home.)

Reactions: 1