Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notfake

Chatty Member
Wtf how have I only just discovered this thread. I love it. I'm cracking up.

Once dated a guy who could only come if you twiddled his nipples like radio frequency dials.

If that wasn't enough of an ick he was also emotionally abusive.

Bad times. This was a long time ago but I still feel sick whenever I think of him. Fortunately, that is not often but there you go, I'm recalling this horrible memory especially for you guys. Enjoy.
He sounds like the husband of someone I know 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2

merlot

Chatty Member
went ice skating friday with a guy im dating and... 😭😭😭😭View attachment 1817906

jfc the second pic... the TEDDY BEAR!? and "sleepover" 🤢 just happily walking around proud of their attraction to little-girl-like women. those t-shirts are fucking disgusting, like wear a tshirt that says "i'm sexist" it'd be easier
It wasn't that exact one.. (or little girl style either) But yep, all day long they are the ick giving pits!
Why would any man think it's ok to wear shit like that???
AND when I sold them all on eBay they went for 40 quids plus! What the actual fuck.

• Sick

gowlseverywhere

What the hell! So on their door, in the glass pane, it had their name on it?!
I didn’t even know that was possible… who even thinks of that 😂🫣

when men on dating apps say you must look like your photos otherwise he’s drinking until you do. 🥱🥱
yep i dunno why it affected me so bad but it did and your right who even thinks of doing that ?

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Ended up at Nando’s instead 🤣

Maybe with your family/mates on a hungover Sunday but a date? Nah 😂
Exactly that. On a date situation no… I just imagine awkwardly sitting there waiting for him as he queues up again to get more 😂 but any other time.. seconds absolutely!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ensay

VIP Member
I had to leave my lecture the other day because I kept coughing and was embarrassed. I’m guessing this is what everyone was thinking😭.
I had that once but I didn’t leave because I was in the middle so had people either side of me that I would have needed to ask to move mid lecture. I went all hot with the stress and the coughing. I bet everyone around hated me. 😂

• Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Just remembered a historical ick. I tend to snap my spaghetti in half to make it easier to eat. My ex had a temper tantrum when he discovered this! What an absolute saddo! No gratitude to have his dinner cooked for him. 🙄

That’s not Tommy Fury lol
I wasn't sure. Similar. Either way. 😬

I quite fancy TF though.

• Wow

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan’s trailer for documentary - ick
I cringe inside out whenever she speaks

Haven’t been on here for a while and can’t remember if I posted this but when I had my covid jab, a hipster guy fainted and the nurse had to put him on the floor with his legs elevated. And he had a little biscuit and a cup of water. ICK
That happened to me after my BCG. Gigantic ick 😂

• Haha

FilthyGorgeous

Was talking to a guy who’s on holiday just now and he’s clearly get a friend/girl to take a picture of him from behind while he’s walking ahead, acting like he doesn’t know it’s being taken. Add a pair of flip flops for extra ick. He’s got weird ankles as well, like no definition at all between the lower legs and the feet.

• Sick