Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

haveuseenmyfriendbert

He wasn't a lumberjack (although even that guy would be 100x more attractive if he got rid of the dungarees). He was a skinny hipster with skintight dungarees worn over a sweater and an orange beanie hat and round glasses that made him look like an owl.
Not sure if he has dungarees but sounds like littlest chicken going by the “look” 😆

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
A guy at work I knew, he was quite attractive, but we all had an evening out and he did that thing with his hands where you rotate them around each other? I don’t know how to describe it, but it was, oh no.
Fagon in Oliver style? 🤣

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Yep, that gave me the ICK too, in fact I was going to post this myself last night but I forgot too.
Sadly I can't avoid this advert because I saw it on a streaming service.
It’s revolting. What exactly were they thinking?! He looks like those twats on tick tock who think they’re sexy 🙄

• Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Does he watch the kids show Bing by any chance 🤣 that’s what Flop says!!!

this won’t make sense to anyone without an under 5 who watches cbeebies 😂
Omg you could be right 😂 I have a young son so I'm familiar with flop but never made that connection. He has two young boys so maybe its that. It will still remain an ick with me though😂

• Haha

abelleza

Chatty Member
Also used to have a boyfriend who - and I'll spoiler this because it's absolutely stomach churning, so read at your peril - used to get white flecks of I don't know what building up at the corner of his lips and then every so often he would wipe it off with his finger and then eat it, and even worse he'd kind of smack his lips when taking his finger out of his mouth so it made a popping sound :sick::sick::sick:
25D4D6A4-2B95-4E5A-BE53-38186C9CBF74.gif

Tim. Makes my skin crawl.
Always reminds me of Tim nice but dim 🤣

Ben, Mason, Reece, Nathan, Ollie
Jayden’s another one 🤢

FilthyGorgeous

The first of many icks that my ex gave me was when we had an exceptional meal in Italy. He thought a good tip was 20 cents. :sick: :sick:

I subtly removed the coin from the table as we left as I thought it would just be insulting!
You must’ve been mortified. I’ve been on the receiving end and been tipped 50p.

• Angry