Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
So what about the like little shits wearing Nirvana shirts who were not even
born when they were big.
I remember some wee knob from a short lived boyband wearing a Sonic Youth tshirt at some performance...urgh.

Think it was these try-hards - how many can you spot? 🙄
Screenshot_20221025-232725_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Men who blow noisily on hot food, instead of leaving it for a minute to cool. I think this is because my dad does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
I saw a guy in town today, 20-something with a hoodie that said:

'boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too'

Yeah they can, but not sure we need it emblazoned 5 times on the back of your hoodie hun.

so cringe. the people that say boys can't cry or to man up are mainly men and other boys lol. go to therapy hun x
(yes i know some women say it dont go all not all men on me)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

merlot

Chatty Member
I recorded a vid of Ed Balls when he was on The Wheel at weekend. Too big to upload and I'm too thick to compress it. Anyway, he did that fake flap/fanning action with his hands in front of his face as he was overcome with emotion. Ick.
His name gives me the ick. As does the name Scott, it makes me feel like I'm choking saying it 😖

rivermonster

VIP Member

pbontoast

I also find these emojis icky 🫶🏻🫡🤭

I’m so glad I’m not alone with my petty Ickes and I’m so glad I found you guys!!
Agree about certain emojis giving the ick! A misplaced emoji can ruin even the most attractive man

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
I can’t remember if I said this but igognito queen’s list with ‘not read a book since school and proud of it’ made me think of one. Recent ex liked Roman/Greek myths, and never read so I bought him a book (Song of Achilles, anyone read it??) thinking he would like it. He said I was trying to ‘change him’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never again will I get with an illiterate oik.
In what way was that gonna change him? 🤣

(I've read it btw and could see how someone who is into the actual myths might not like it as it's there is so much artistic freedom from the author that it probably annoys people with inaccuracies. I liked it tho 😅)

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Waiting for my children at school and 2 men were behind me talking. 1 said "I've been really poorly" (🤢) 2 said "oh no what's been wrong?" 1 - "I've had a bad cough and the sniffles"
I turned round in disgust and it was 2 big bearded men.
Poorly and sniffles. Two of the absolute worst words to come from a man's mouth.
Ugh. As if this story wasn't bad enough we then find out they were "big bearded". Poorly, sniffly & utterly gross by the sounds of it! 🤢

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
WHAAAAT?! For what reason? That is bizarre.
I have no idea, most of the time it’s people in their 20’s who really shouldn’t be asking their parents to call companies on their behalf at their big age. The 30+’s are rarer but even more cringey.

I know some people will need help making phone calls but this happens so often it can’t all be for that reason, it’s just grown adults who can’t deal with their own shit. Bet their mums book their doctors appointments too 🤢