Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Accidently left the TV on BBC1, saw the brazilians coming out of their coach, one had massive gold earphones...ICK 🤮 🤮
Another player gave me the ICK, the one with the shaved head with a fringe and those tombstone teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

fluffy_peanut

I know this probably sounds harsh but I’m getting ick from someone who constantly wants to see me every weekend. Like, I still want my own time to do my own thing away from my relentless job. And then when I mention other plans I have, I get the whole “oh suppose I can’t begrudge you that” 🙄🙃

/sarcasm.

Yeah, let’s not. Just seems too much.
Ewwww yes major ick when they get all umpy about it, get a life

Oh hang on people I’ve just thought of an absolute cracker that happened to me years ago.

I was 23 and he was 25. I fancied him for ages and when he asked me out I was giddy.

For our first date he took me to the local weatherspoons!!! He had a red bull then proceeded to tell me he needed to go for a poo. Fucks sake. He goes toilet and comes back blaming the red bull.

we walk to our cars and I see he drives a red rusty D reg Nissan micra.

kisses me and the WHOLE tongue went in immediately.

my vagina sewed itself up.
Jeeeez that’s a bad one, I wouldn’t be shocked if it re-sealed at that recollection 😂

@Moongirl69 just seen your comment on the PTWM thread about how you’re surprised you’re married sometimes. My biggest ick in my other half is the faces he pulls when deadlifting & the fact he deadlifts in socks, when I know that I do the exact same thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like how can that give me the ick when I do it too 🙄🤦‍♀️
I have to walk away from my bloke in the gym for the face pulling😂 I’m glad to go and do my own thing cause it means I don’t have to look at him straining and looking like a beetroot

Last edited:
  • Haha

pbontoast

New ick unlocked for me - a colleague of mine can't cook and actively chooses to live off a diet of sweets/chocolate and energy drinks like a child, and almost seems to brag about it.

Just eat some normal food, even if it's an oven meal? Knocks me sick when they crack open their flavoured Monster and can of Coke at 8am for their breakfast 🤢
My ex used to do this and it's so grim

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Men wearing multiple obviously designer branded clothes. Just seen one on my insta in Gucci printed joggers & a different designer top 🤢🤢

• Sick

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
A fit guy in the office didn’t realise his headphones weren’t connected properly to his teams meeting so we could all hear the person on the call and it was instant ick for me 🤢

• Haha