Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Isn’t it more accurate that there are some people like that and some people who aren’t like that regardless of sex?

Don’t see why it has to be an us vs them thing. 😀
its not lol. it's literally been proven with research! a gender study on what beliefs men tend to hold about women and how they actually reflect their own behaviours

Reactions: 4

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
When I was in late teens/ early 20s it used to happen all the time. My friends would get infuriated with me. Looking back, I was getting a fatal dose of the ick each time but back then it was just called ‘going off someone’ which does not pack the same punch.

other fatal Icks include-

- beating a very lovely bloke at pool three times in a row on our first proper date. I am bad at pool. The barman made fun of him and he went in a mood. there was no second date despite the run up to this one being months in the making.

- a man talking to me in ‘sexy’ Italian when we were at it. Neither of us are Italian, he just worked there briefly.Shudder.

- a man who wore heeled shoes out on a date and also audibly farted during date and did not acknowledge the fart. Fart stench engulfed us as we sat in silence.

- this one may sound v unreasonable but when I was about 18 I went out with this really tall guy (brag). I’d fancied him for ages and he was a few years older than me (double brag). Anyway, he was fairly aloof about the whole thing which at the age I was made me want him even more. One day in the pub this fit bloke came in who had some link to the group we were in. He was polite and chatting to everyone at the table. Anyway, tall man noticed and got immediately possessive, sitting next to me and constantly laying his very heavy arm across my shoulders and calling me babe, hun 🤢 etc. his arm was really thick and heavy and annoying and him wanting me made me instantly not want him at all. Jealousy is such a turn off for me. Rather a sexy beast who is completely secure while not taking you for granted.

I’m sure I have many more fatal icks. Did used to churn through them.
Not the smelly fart 😩

• Haha

FilthyGorgeous

It’s probably been said but, the double wave 😫 especially when he was standing less than two feet in front of me at the time.

• Haha

harveydean

VIP Member
A guy at work I knew, he was quite attractive, but we all had an evening out and he did that thing with his hands where you rotate them around each other? I don’t know how to describe it, but it was, oh no.
Like doing a roly poly?

• Haha
  • Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
@Eyes Wide Open Now poor you having to put up with the breath too! Sadly I think there could be two of them 😭 I even brought up tonsil stones (the height of our exciting conversations) in the hope he might check one day and maybe that would be the cause of it?!? No mention of them so I guess he missed my hint. Ah well, maybe the next woman will have long covid and has no sense of smell 🤞

• Haha

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
@Eyes Wide Open Now poor you having to put up with the breath too! Sadly I think there could be two of them 😭 I even brought up tonsil stones (the height of our exciting conversations) in the hope he might check one day and maybe that would be the cause of it?!? No mention of them so I guess he missed my hint. Ah well, maybe the next woman will have long covid and has no sense of smell 🤞
@holliebollie I put up with it far to long, he was an abusive pos and my confidence was rock bottom. Never again, Colgate smiles only from now on 🤣

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I have a male colleague who says 'bysie byes' when leaving work for the day. He sometimes uses 'toodle pip' too 🤢
Does he watch the kids show Bing by any chance 🤣 that’s what Flop says!!!

this won’t make sense to anyone without an under 5 who watches cbeebies 😂