"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that. On a date situation no… I just imagine awkwardly sitting there waiting for him as he queues up again to get more but any other time.. seconds absolutely!
oh my GOD. the thought of them in the queue waiting like a child clutching his plate

please sir can i have some more

Reactions: 16
I also find these emojis icky 🫶🫡

I’m so glad I’m not alone with my petty Ickes and I’m so glad I found you guys!!
Or a guy you are chatting to using this emoji

Blocked!
ETA i haven’t been on a dating app in years and these icks are reminding me why I will probably be single forever

Reactions: 10
Inspired by being on the train today..
Men in their 30s playing music from the speaker on their phone. He had Rihanna blasting out. He was a proper Newcastle charva aswell If you’re from the north east you’ll know what the type of lad I mean.

Reactions: 16
I was at the hairdressers and thought of another ick: men dyeing their hair. Just imagine a man going to a salon and sitting there in a cape with his hair in foils waiting for the dye to develop…Or worse yet, doing it at home and wearing an old dark T-shirt in case he accidentally stains it. The cherry on top would be him going from dark to platinum blonde or getting highlights rather than just dyeing the grays.

Reactions: 14

Found out the other day, almost 3 years in, that my OH used to dye his hair to lighten it. Not going to lie, it was almost a deal breaker

Reactions: 9
I de iced my car this morning with a small chewy disc from a kids teething toy I found in my foot well. I'll see myself out.

Reactions: 8
Or a guy you are chatting to using this emoji

Blocked!
ETA i haven’t been on a dating app in years and these icks are reminding me why I will probably be single forever
It's this one makes me cringe followed by and . I chatted to one who thought these would ignite my interest in hooking up. He tried to make conversation but it wasn't long before the emojis would appear.

Reactions: 7
This thread has had me in giggles!!!

the curtains hairstyle on men, especially when their hair is thinning and receding

Reactions: 8
People who say:

okay kokey

okaly dokely

okay dokes

(not even entirely sure if I’ve spelt them right but you get the gist!)

Reactions: 15
People who say:

okay kokey

okaly dokely

okay dokes

(not even entirely sure if I’ve spelt them right but you get the gist!)
Haha I say all of these see also “okely dokely neighbouroo” in a Ned Flanders voice.

Reactions: 12
I have to admit I forget which forum I'm on reading this thread which gives ME the Ick.
I keep thinking I'm on Mumsnet with the way you lot carry on.

Ewwww yes major ick when they get all umpy about it, get a life

Jeeeez that’s a bad one, I wouldn’t be shocked if it re-sealed at that recollection

I have to walk away from my bloke in the gym for the face pulling I’m glad to go and do my own thing cause it means I don’t have to look at him straining and looking like a beetroot

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I remember meeting a guy in a gym years ago and thinking he was cute and quite pleasant. Until he got on the rowing machine and let rip with several loud grunts that sounded like he followed through on them.

Reactions: 15
I was once sat beside a man having highlights through one of those rubber caps

Reactions: 12
I was once sat beside a man having highlights through one of those rubber caps
I spent my entire 13yr relationship with my ex steering him away from getting frosted tips. His solution was, more than once, to bleach the top of his head (not the whole thing, just the hair on the top). I was so disgusted.

Reactions: 10
This reminds me, when my bf thinks he's a boxer and makes those "tss tss" exhale noises on the punching bag

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.