"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That “can I get it right now” song where Adele moans “mhmm” 🤮🤮 it knocks me ILL listening to it on Vodafone’s hold music.

Reactions: 4
Even writing this makes me want to rush to Ick ER but picking sleep (🤢) out of the corners of eyes. Please sort this out before you leave the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have come to the conclusion private number plates give me the ick…

it jusy screams tiny dick

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A lad once asked me out because he liked my (at the time) distinctive and fairly uncommon hairstyle. The ick was that I knew his mum, and she had the same distinctive hairstyle. Nope nope nope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This won't be unique but men who sneeze so loud and cough up their phlegm in the morning. Disgusting and absolutely infuriating when you're still in bed and have to listen to it!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
A lad once asked me out because he liked my (at the time) distinctive and fairly uncommon hairstyle. The ick was that I knew his mum, and she had the same distinctive hairstyle. Nope nope nope.
So he was hoping to be a motherfker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This won't be unique but men who sneeze so loud and cough up their phlegm in the morning. Disgusting and absolutely infuriating when you're still in bed and have to listen to it!
Yes and the blow snot out of one nostril while holding the other, all the soccer men do it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I have come to the conclusion private number plates give me the ick…

it jusy screams tiny dick
twit tags. For those too thick to remember their registration number and regularly lose their car in Tekky's car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Selfies where the guy tries to show off his jawline, usually in a mirror.

Selfies taken in bathrooms and toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The group ‘diversity’. I’m sorry but every single ‘performance’ I’ve seen of them makes me cringe
Well I guess that leaves me out, I strangely have the hots for Perri for reasons undetermined. BUT their performances in recent times have been a bit cringe for sure. I think they're trying too hard to stay relevant and maybe it was better when they just did what they felt at the time.

Back to the ick:
-Scratching your head and then smelling your hand. Scratching anything and smelling it. Why even are you doing that, what are you hoping to be smelling.
- Socks and sandals or even just any sandal tbh but I have a few friends in Korea and I see that often that the men are so well dressed but then ruin such a nice suit with the most bizarre sandal combinations. It just goes to show how things can go awry with just one choice.
-Men who all dress like each other, why?

- Men who want to try to coordinate outfits or match you. Come on now... what's this about?

And my final of the day: the way men wrap their fingers around a hamburger to eat it. I just can't stand the way they look constantly adjusting around the burger, getting condiments on them, continuing to stick out while you basically fondle it. And if you've licked the finger/s then put it back around the burger, I'M DONE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On dating apps when men in their 30s put “LUFC ❤” etc
I mean, there are probably women who love Leeds united just as much… but, really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.