"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may have seen this elsewhere. A friend sent it to me. Of course Cary Grant looks wonderful. The other one is just so unattractive. The bun, the beard, those shorts on that fleshy body. It really is an icky image.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You may have seen this elsewhere. A friend sent it to me. Of course Cary Grant looks wonderful. The other one is just so unattractive. The bun, the beard, those shorts on that fleshy body. It really is an icky image.
The shoooooooes! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bare feet in trainers 🤮🤮 And then doubling down with only half a trouser leg to show it off.

And what is that watch all about?!

Whats worse than bare foot in trainers is bare foot in smart shoes 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
i had to ghost someone cos of morning breath
it wasn;t that bad it just gave me the ick and it made me realise i didn't really like them as much as i was pretending to

😵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was on vacation and seriously, this thread would have had a constant bingo sound :ROFLMAO:

My favorite: the three guys in matching wolf shorts in a restaurant (not exactly these, but very similar), accompanied with Hawaii-shirt-like (but without the print) button-down shirts. Their banter was friendly enough but I just couldn't help the ick from their shorts coming in triplicate over me.

71K1qBlQIqL._AC_UX466_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was on vacation and seriously, this thread would have had a constant bingo sound :ROFLMAO:

My favorite: the three guys in matching wolf shorts in a restaurant (not exactly these, but very similar), accompanied with Hawaii-shirt-like (but without the print) button-down shirts. Their banter was friendly enough but I just couldn't help the ick from their shorts coming in triplicate over me.

View attachment 1330308
Ah the wolf clothing!!!!! that is a classic ick. Where on earth do they buy wolf merch from?????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i seen some fit guy the other week, like proper fit, then he turned round and I seen he had a ‘live, laugh, love’ tattoo on his forearm in old English font. Then suddenly, he weren’t proper fit anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Ah the wolf clothing!!!!! that is a classic ick. Where on earth do they buy wolf merch from?????
Amazon definitely has it, just search wolf shirt or the like and you get more than you're prepared for. The reviews make a fun reading though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughters sperm donor saying "poo poo" when she needs a nappy change gives me such an ick 🤢🤢🤢 but it could just be that I can't stand him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No good comes of anything on those pages.
These wolf garments are usually on the next page to the old ladies slippers or incontinence aids I find 🤣

My daughters sperm donor saying "poo poo" when she needs a nappy change gives me such an ick 🤢🤢🤢 but it could just be that I can't stand him lol
My stepfather used to announce when he was going to the toilet for a 'plip plop'. Mind you, he did also wear socks & sandals, so my Mother should have pegged him as a wrong'un to start with.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.