"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Subway before and looked up and there was a fella eating and he looked me dead in the eyes, and he and orange sauce all around his mouth. Gave me the ick it did

Reactions: 13
I feel like this thread is enough to turn a woman gay. Reading all these and agreeing with 99% is not a good sign, surely?! I am newly single and now feel like I may as well cement myself up if this is what’s on offer

Reactions: 20
Thank you for these posts, they really entertain me.
I’ve had the ick over things like a guy not driving - mid 30’s lived in the middle of nowhere, drugs, bad money habits etc
However I did once decide that I needed to friend zone someone because the tops of their ears looked a bit fat

Reactions: 18
Straws? I’m not sipping from a McDonald’s cup for anyone ffs!

Reactions: 1
A short guy was talking to me in a shop yesterday & he had the tattoo hairline on his bald head, huge double ick, short & the tattoo shadow hairline.

Reactions: 4
“Just put your trainers on and fuck off”

Reactions: 7
“Just put your trainers on and fuck off”
Runners do turn into running bores going on about stuff like that my husband is a car bore, when we’re out some where and he’s admiring 🥱 a car he’ll tell me how much break horse power this particular car has

Reactions: 3
I was watching Ninja Warrior yesterday & one of the contestants trainers fell off when doing the Warped wall. It was an ick

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.