"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Subway before and looked up and there was a fella eating and he looked me dead in the eyes, and he and orange sauce all around his mouth. Gave me the ick it did

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like this thread is enough to turn a woman gay. Reading all these and agreeing with 99% is not a good sign, surely?! I am newly single and now feel like I may as well cement myself up if this is what’s on offer 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for these posts, they really entertain me.
I’ve had the ick over things like a guy not driving - mid 30’s lived in the middle of nowhere, drugs, bad money habits etc
However I did once decide that I needed to friend zone someone because the tops of their ears looked a bit fat 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When a man drinks from a straw.

When a man wears a swimming hat.

When a man eats nutella. Double ick for when there is Nutella left around their mouth after eating it.

When a man eats a corn on the cob.

Using Google maps in public walking around with the sounded turned up - 'TURN LEFT IN 200 METRES.'

Looking for their seat in the cinema and not being able to find it and using the torch on their phone to see.

Entering competitions on Instagram or Facebook and sharing it to their story.

Calling Marks & Spencer - 'Marks & Sparks.'

When a man has a velcro wallet and when they open it it makes a loud FVVSSSSSCHHHHH noise.

When couples refer to each other as 'hubby' and 'wifey.'

A man wearing a cardigan.

When a man eats crisps and has finished the bag and then licks each of his fingers to get the crumbs off.

The word 'booty.'
Straws? I’m not sipping from a McDonald’s cup for anyone ffs!

😊

Reactions: 1
A short guy was talking to me in a shop yesterday & he had the tattoo hairline on his bald head, huge double ick, short & the tattoo shadow hairline. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When my ex used to make a big song and dance about wearing his ‘compression leggings’ for a run. Just put on your trainers and duck off.
They couldn’t just be normal trainers though. They had to be specially fitted and made to fit him perfectly 🤢
“Just put your trainers on and duck off” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Just put your trainers on and duck off” 🤣
Runners do turn into running bores going on about stuff like that😆 my husband is a car bore, when we’re out some where and he’s admiring 🥱 a car he’ll tell me how much break horse power this particular car has 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I saw a guy running for a bus today with his wallet out, waving it hopelessly at the bus as it pulled away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was watching Ninja Warrior yesterday & one of the contestants trainers fell off when doing the Warped wall. It was an ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.