"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt from MAFS is the ultimate definition of ick.

He makes me feel queasy everytime I see his mince meat head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When a man drinks from a straw.

When a man wears a swimming hat.

When a man eats nutella. Double ick for when there is Nutella left around their mouth after eating it.

When a man eats a corn on the cob.

Using Google maps in public walking around with the sounded turned up - 'TURN LEFT IN 200 METRES.'

Looking for their seat in the cinema and not being able to find it and using the torch on their phone to see.

Entering competitions on Instagram or Facebook and sharing it to their story.

Calling Marks & Spencer - 'Marks & Sparks.'

When a man has a velcro wallet and when they open it it makes a loud FVVSSSSSCHHHHH noise.

When couples refer to each other as 'hubby' and 'wifey.'

A man wearing a cardigan.

When a man eats crisps and has finished the bag and then licks each of his fingers to get the crumbs off.

The word 'booty.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Today I saw somebody ‘vlogging’ in Costa and it gave me the ultimate ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Men who look very attractive with a beard but decide to shave it all off
My partner did that. I had never seen him without it and he looked dreadful, in one swoop a very handsome man suddenly had no chin and very thin lips 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My husband cupping his hand over the screen of his Apple Watch to turn it off. That’s how to turn it off. That’s not his fault. But ICK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Men on the apps taking selfies whilst wearing a suit, in a Premier Inn hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My partner did that. I had never seen him without it and he looked dreadful, in one swoop a very handsome man suddenly had no chin and very thin lips 🤢
My fiancé done it two years ago and I’ve still not recovered. He keeps saying that he might do it for the wedding , I’m petrified.

men hoovering gives me the ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My fiancé done it two years ago and I’ve still not recovered. He keeps saying that he might do it for the wedding , I’m petrified.

men hoovering gives me the ick 🤢
My man can hoover all he likes
It's my least fave chore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.