"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the warm weather hits, men/boys who go out in public topless. I don't want to see your crappy abs, manky nipples, crappy tattoos and that patch of red sunburn on the back of your neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bad table manners. I was put having breakfast yesterday and the bloke sat next to me left his knife and fork hanging off each side of the plate when he left.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
When the warm weather hits, men/boys who go out in public topless. I don't want to see your crappy abs, manky nipples, crappy tattoos and that patch of red sunburn on the back of your neck.
That's very sexist, you don't see men complaining if women want to walk around topless, do you. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Agreed. It's fine on beaches and large parks, but not okay in town centres and definitely not on inside public places such as supermarkets. Shopping centres and similar places quite rightly bar men entering without tops on. There is something quite aggressive about even two or three men shirtless in public places like this.

Reactions: 16
I’m so behind on Harry stuff. Is the “leave America”/ blame Olivia crowd just annoyed because it’s advising people to move out of America?

1. They absolutely bleeping should, it seems like an awful place unless you’re privileged.

2. It’s literally a throw away line about her traveling and bringing her two kids with her. Followed by an (I think) underhanded line about how Jason is also moving on “I don’t wanna talk about who’s doing it first”

Weirdo men who promote their Facebook-esque accounts on Instagram. Every single one of them requires a hard drive check.

Sometimes I’ll click on them for a laugh and just seen a man who’s pushing 50 posting pink background quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm at trnsmt all weekend and I'm a crabby old witch, so there may be further installments.
Trnsmt was full of kids, wasn't it? Never seen as many inappropriately dressed drunk and high teenagers (I'm talking 13-15 not 17-19) in my life.

Reactions: 1
Trnsmt was full of kids, wasn't it? Never seen as many inappropriately dressed drunk and high teenagers (I'm talking 13-15 not 17-19) in my life.
Yep. Saw one young lad sat on the grass, and just vomit into his own lap... Also saw a wee lassie lying in between two portaloos 🤢

Thank god for the king tut's stage.

Children ruining adult events is the ultimate ick.

Reactions: 8
Got a new one!
The guy I was dating said to me "you didn't notice my haircut" in a disappointed voice.
Then proceeded to tell me IN DETAIL how he does it himself, including using some special scissors on the top "until he reaches the desired effect". 🤣🤣
Reader there was no sex, nor will there ever be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep. Saw one young lad sat on the grass, and just vomit into his own lap... Also saw a wee lassie lying in between two portaloos 🤢

Thank god for the king tut's stage.

Children ruining adult events is the ultimate ick.
Walking past the boogie bar was an eye opener. Saw a wee boy no older than fourteen get hauled out by his shirt collar by a guard. His jaw was swinging all over the place. I felt old walking past that boogie bar (I never went in, only walked past to get to Rivers Stage) and I'm only 21.

I just want to know how the girls were allowed to leave the house dressed like that. Even I wouldn't be allowed out wearing that. Oh my god I sound like my mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Walking past the boogie bar was an eye opener. Saw a wee boy no older than fourteen get hauled out by his shirt collar by a guard. His jaw was swinging all over the place. I felt old walking past that boogie bar (I never went in, only walked past to get to Rivers Stage) and I'm only 21.

I just want to know how the girls were allowed to leave the house dressed like that. Even I wouldn't be allowed out wearing that. Oh my god I sound like my mum.
Made me so glad I don't have a daughter, seeing the "clothes" a lot of them had on (or didn't).

It's so embarrassing - I stayed in euro hostel and got talking to people from Spain and Germany...they were shocked at the behaviour of such young kids. Really hope trnsmt raise the age limit for next year.

To keep things on topic, but wee neddy guys who think they're the big hard man gives me major ick on behalf of teenage girls.

Reactions: 5
Made me so glad I don't have a daughter, seeing the "clothes" a lot of them had on (or didn't).

It's so embarrassing - I stayed in euro hostel and got talking to people from Spain and Germany...they were shocked at the behaviour of such young kids. Really hope trnsmt raise the age limit for next year.
It's currently 12+. Apparently 12-15 years olds need to be accompanied by 21+ but we know that wasn't enforced. I've been going every year since it started bar last year and it never used to be that age. When I first went in 2017 my ticket said 16+,under 18s to be accompanied by 21+.

I don't know when this changed.

Reactions: 2
I’ve got the plumber coming tomorrow as my boiler is leaking. He’s a bit slimey (from previous times he’s been to my house) and we’ve been trying to work out at time for to come round so I don’t have to take time off work. He’s text me saying “see you tomorrow 😉”. 🫠🫠🫠
It’s not really an ick, if I don’t fancy him to begin with though, is it?! It’s more a, ffs.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Adult fussy eaters. Literally makes my skin crawl.
I’m getting a lot of holiday videos on my TikTok FYP at the moment and the amount of people who go on an all-inclusive holiday to sit and eat burger and chips genuinely had me wanting to launch my phone out of the window.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off Dave. You’re bringing nothing to the table but terrible grammar and tits that are bigger than mine. It’s a hard pass’s’s xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Adult fussy eaters. Literally makes my skin crawl.
I’m getting a lot of holiday videos on my TikTok FYP at the moment and the amount of people who go on an all-inclusive holiday to sit and eat burger and chips genuinely had me wanting to launch my phone out of the window.
This exactly! a family member of mine has started dating a guy who hasn't even tried the most basic of foods, like watermelon, or beans, and he's very very finicky and will turn away food the instant he puts it on his tongue. I don't know how he's going to make it with kids, but he's planning to have them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Probably a bit out there but if a man talks about eating porridge I get such an icky feeling and find the visualization quite disturbing.
Also using or typing the word "meal" makes me icky. So weird. 🤢

There was a wife swap program years ago. One of the couples was Barry & Carol. He demanded she make a huge bowl of porridge and would sit there eating it in shorts. Aside from the fact he was deeply unattractive, I thought this sight would put me off intimacy with him forever. So I think my ick maybe started because of this program.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.