"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on the phone who can't say bye once

Bye,bye,buh bye,bye,bye

Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed. And the word "tummy" gives me the ick, especially when used on TV to explain medical issues.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Damn that first person who coined the word "poorly" and the pathetic idiot who copied it and spread it far & wide! 😏😊

Reactions: 6
Women mainly mums who tag themselves at the hospital and don’t say why - while they wait for the procession of DMs and comments asking them what’s wrong 😑

Reactions: 18
Damn that first person who coined the word "poorly" and the pathetic idiot who copied it and spread it far & wide! 😏😊
Haha, my mum used to say 'Are you feeling badly?' what, like as opposed to 'Goodly' you mean, Mother?

Major ick this morning on the work run. Man on a bike. In jobbie catcher joggers. Halfway down his arse and a big old hairy bum crack on show 🤢🤢 no claims bonus nearly gone AGAIN!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Very dark roots on blonde hair. They don't even have to be grown out much to give me the ick.

Reactions: 10
When someone you don't fancy in the slightest constantly flirts with you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.