"The Ick" #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who sell things on Facebook marketplace. I don’t know what it is, but it really gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never really thought about it with my husband as he just appears dressed 🤣 but there's a Dad at swimming lessons who is always in matching sets with matching trainers. The thought of a man stood deciding what matching shorts, t shirt and trainers to wear has sent me over the edge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People who sell things on Facebook marketplace. I don’t know what it is, but it really gives me the ick.
I spat my drink out reading this as I literally get the ick knowing people can see what I’m selling 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone recording themselves singing in the car

in fact a guy VLOGGING in general would give me the ick

A man creating a video on insta using twee, emotive music over the top —trying to make life seem like a movie is embarrassing

A man posting pics of him pretending to do cufflinks up 🤢 or rubbing palms together

My ex on our third date asked if I could take his rubbish out when I left (I stayed over for the first time) and he lived on the second floor. WTAF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Watching someone eat something with a spoon. Cereal, yoghurt, soup 🤢. I have to clench my teeth when they scrape it at the end it makes me so irrationally angry.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.