"The Ick" #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The film, “Promising Young Woman”, seems devoted to the ick! - but also worse, as it develops, more like “In The Company of Men”, if anyone remembers that.

Sorry, I know this is a light-hearted and funny thread. It’s just that the first film in particular, with the guys dancing at the start for example, reminded me of it.

Reactions: 1
When a man dictates the playlist at a party/gathering and then insists on singing loudly over everything

Reactions: 8
When a man dictates the playlist at a party/gathering and then insists on singing loudly over everything
You’ve met my husband then?

He’s no lover of Duran Duran though. If I want him out of the kitchen I have four magic words that work every time “Alexa, play Duran Duran” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband won’t drive a manual.. it’s got beyond frustrating, I’ve got the total ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just chatting to a man who’s told me he doesn’t eat mash, gravy, butter, bananas, or mushrooms for the texture or allergies. Said he has to ask lots of questions and study a menu. No thanks!

Reactions: 20
Read a post on a forum today where a fella admitted to having a basin beside his bed to go to the toilet in when he can’t be bothered to go to the bathroom at night, not just pee. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I gagged

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.