"The Ick" #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just chatting to a man who’s told me he doesn’t eat mash, gravy, butter, bananas, or mushrooms for the texture or allergies. Said he has to ask lots of questions and study a menu. No thanks!
Hardly worth your while going out!

Reactions: 4
Nail biters 🤢 The sight of demolished nailbeds and swollen skin is revolting, find some other way to satiate your oral fixations.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Nail biters 🤢 The sight of demolished nailbeds and swollen skin is revolting, find some other way to satiate your oral fixations.
Men (and women) with dirty, unkempt or bitten nails give me the biggest ick. Early today I was on the bus listening to Harry Styles and there was a handsome guy who looked a lot like him (talk about coincidences). However, he ruined it all by biting his nails AND picking his nose. Just why. And I once turned a date down because he had gross cuticles, I just couldn’t stand looking at his hands.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If they eat a tuna sandwich then talk and I can smell it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen a profile on bumble where he is sat on a bed taking a selfie in front of the mirror and his legs are dangling off the bed. His feet are not touching the ground.

Fml. Is there anyone out there for me?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've been looking for a PT, found a bloke that looked like he'd be good then saw this bio and it's a no from me. Friend to all got me 🤢
Screenshot_20220404-154716_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh my, I've got so many!

Definitely loud eating/lip slappers
Men with filters on their photos
Shoes with no socks

Reactions: 11
Does anyone listen to the shagged married annoyed podcast? Someone said their ick was a bloke who got on a train saying OI OI OI…then asked someone to move seats as he couldn’t sit backwards as it made him travel sick.

I totally understand this ick 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is so wrong with "Friend to all"?
It's a bit obituary and also a bit disingenuous. Nobody is really, truly a friend to all.

Edited to add, that's just my take on it. The original poster may have other reasons why obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My boyfriend said he used to live 'the rockstar life' in his 20s

It made me want to dump him there and them, cringe :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.