"The Ick" #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen my neighbour going to his car to get something wearing a white Lonsdale vest. I feel ill. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If you're drinking any kind of energy drink and you're NOT an air traffic controller, I instantly think less of you as a lover AND a human being.

Also I'm still on the swimming lessons. According to my darling other half: "Oh my god, when you had that pool noodle thing under your arms and were doing your stupid wee kicky feet I nearly broke up with you". She's lovely, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Men who wear flip flops.. :sick: really bothers me!:ROFLMAO:
It's the toe post on man toes and the noise as he walks. And the fact he purchased them.
Just thought of another one - men who Shazam

• Haha
Reactions: 10
mens ankles!!! too high trousers and no socks ,showing off their ankles. I really irrationally hate it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just thought of another one - men who Shazam

I was on a first date with a guy once and I put a song on. He went on his phone and started shazaming it hahahaa. I just told him the name and who it was by and he said yeah well I thought so but I was only checking 🤣 okay sure thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
mens ankles!!! too high trousers and no socks ,showing off their ankles. I really irrationally hate it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Imagine one in a (shiny) navy suit (probs at the races near me; it's like some kind of uniform; they all wear it), bare ankles, no socks and he trips and falls over 🤮 ick me all the way into outer space, ta very much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Men in women's clothing 😳 I don't mean transsexuals etc but when they do it "for a laugh" or fancy dress nights out 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Men who wear these shoes.

shoes.png

How to look like a wanker in one easy step.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A girl at work told me she was messaging a man who said 'I'm on my holibops it's the bestest'

He was 31.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Matched with someone on bumble who is 38 years old (according to his profile) and he’s added his Instagram handle in his bio. I’ve just had a look at his account as it’s public and according to a photo on 1st match last year, he was celebrating his 39th birthday. So he’s actually 40 and not 38. I’m in an argumentative mood and feel like messaging him telling him I know he’s lied about his age 😂 I find it pathetic that men lie about their age.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.