"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my nails done today and the lass was chatting about this guy she was seeing and how he only replies using video messages of him talking and I got the ick on her behalf (I didn't say this to her 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Got my nails done today and the lass was chatting about this guy she was seeing and how he only replies using video messages of him talking and I got the ick on her behalf (I didn't say this to her 😂)
Omg - I talked to someone like this once, expect he’d only communicate via voice notes. And it turned out to be the absolute worst first date (only date with him!) I’d ever had. He was a total mentalist. So bad I almost got up and left after an hour. It was such a good lesson for me in not ignoring the ick!

Reactions: 4
Omg - I talked to someone like this once, expect he’d only communicate via voice notes. And it turned out to be the absolute worst first date (only date with him!) I’d ever had. He was a total mentalist. So bad I almost got up and left after an hour. It was such a good lesson for me in not ignoring the ick!
It's just a bit weird isn't it. It was a warning sign!

Reactions: 2
All of these:

Men that can’t drive, men with long hair. The only man that suits long hair is Pete Wicks. Men that drive small girlie cars
The third guy who says his "anthem" is Duran Duran's "Wild boys", has just reminded me of another ick....men who listen to girly music.

The first boy that I ever dated was lovely, but when I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he told me that he'd really like the new Bucks Fizz album 😱🤣. It wasn't the only reason that I dumped him, when I stayed at his mum's house, he came creeping into my bedroom, expecting a fumble, but he was wearing Star Trek pyjamas ffs 🥴

I once dumped a guy who bought tickets to see Duran Duran. He didn't get them for me, they weren't my kind of band at all, he wanted to see them. He was most put out when I told him that I wasn't going, he ended up taking his sister instead! 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
voice notes actively offend me. The person sending them is too busy to type out a message so they send me a blathering voice note that assumes I’m not also busy and will find the time and privacy to listen to it. It’s really bad manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know someone who's husband listened to The Saturdays. Totally ickypoos and I'll bet it wasn't their music he was focused on! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm filing for divorce.

I was cleaning up from dinner, turned round and my 34 year old husband had a petit filous in his hand. I looked at him like 🤨 he ate it, then scraped and scraped and scraped it clean, sucking the spoon. Honestly I feel physically sick. I told him he is disgusting and to stay the duck away from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm filing for divorce.

I was cleaning up from dinner, turned round and my 34 year old husband had a petit filous in his hand. I looked at him like 🤨 he ate it, then scraped and scraped and scraped it clean, sucking the spoon. Honestly I feel physically sick. I told him he is disgusting and to stay the duck away from me.

Don't blame you TBH. Make him sleep on the sofa and get those divorce papers in ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm filing for divorce.

That's a major ick

Reactions: 2
Oh how I agree with this one. Scraping every speck from a yogurt pot is very high up on my reasons for murder. I had an ex did this and if we went out to eat he'd be eyeing my plate in the hope I'd leave something for him to scavenge.
I would also hear about what he'd had for breakfast, lunch & dinner. When the day was done he'd be planning next days menu.
It was ick as f. I just found it so difficult to find him sexy as it would go through my head everything he'd eaten. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh how I agree with this one. Scraping every speck from a yogurt pot is very high up on my reasons for murder. I had an ex did this and if we went out to eat he'd be eyeing my plate in the hope I'd leave something for him to scavenge.
I would also hear about what he'd had for breakfast, lunch & dinner. When the day was done he'd be planning next days menu.
It was ick as f. I just found it so difficult to find him sexy as it would go through my head everything he'd eaten. 😂
Bloke at work does this. The urge to punch him is real

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell the sound of someone scraping yogurt pots for the last dregs is one the worst sounds in the world. Chimp behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A good to time to start a new thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.