"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just going to leave this here.
Watermelon Sugar Bye.

🤮🤢 😷🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm just going to leave this here.
Watermelon Sugar Bye.

🤮🤢 😷🤮🤮
Wow. From the miming on Tik Tok, to the tit tattoos, filter on the video and the fact he clearly considers himself way more attractive than he actually is, he needs to deposit himself in the nearest bin.

God imagine recording that without irony

Reactions: 8
An old friend of mine gave me what I think is a same sex, platonic ick yesterday. I hadn’t seen her in a while and she came round for a brew. She had very chipped red nail polish on, a cut out club wear dress for casual clothing (I thought she would have grown out of that by now) and spoke too much. I don’t want her to come round for any more brews any time soon.

I remember when I got a similar sort of ick about another friend when I found out the weird noise she made was her playing with her dentures with her tongue and it would put me off eating.
I laughed a lot at this, but now I’m worried if I give any of my girl pals the ick 😬🤔

“Spoke too much” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow. From the miming on Tik Tok, to the tit tattoos, filter on the video and the fact he clearly considers himself way more attractive than he actually is, he needs to deposit himself in the nearest bin.

God imagine recording that without irony
And the FitBit 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I went on a date once with a guy who showed up in a sleeveless t shirt. His arms were lily-white and completely untoned so it looked awful. Then he proceeded to tell me about his chronic IBS and how it impedes his life. That was a major ick situation let me tell you. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I went on a date once with a guy who showed up in a sleeveless t shirt. His arms were lily-white and completely untoned so it looked awful. Then he proceeded to tell me about his chronic IBS and how it impedes his life. That was a major ick situation let me tell you. 😬
Think I was in a relationship with him for 5 years...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Men with soft hands

🤢🤢🤢🤢

I really can't impress how much it repulses me. Vile.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.