"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have another one, men who get their eyebrows waxed etc the thought of them going and laying there and have them done then walking out of the shop with red skin around their eyebrows just Icks me out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve got a petty one but it happened to me today. I was driving out of a retail park and the exit is up a steep ramp and the man in front of me had no clutch control on his tit car and just kept rolling backwards a few feet everytime it was time to drive up a bit.

Ridiculous but it gave me rage and massive ick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All of these:

Men that can’t drive, men with long hair. The only man that suits long hair is Pete Wicks. Men that drive small girlie cars
I’m not sure if my requote shows the attachments, but is this the same guy on different days?

All of these:

Men that can’t drive, men with long hair. The only man that suits long hair is Pete Wicks. Men that drive small girlie cars
Jesus, the first guy. There's no shame in having been depressed but women aren't your bleeping therapist. "I'm sad, a tit shag and not gonna message you, but feel free to message me if you're interested in doing all the work for duck all in return".

Bet he's overrun with matches.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus, the first guy. There's no shame in having been depressed but women aren't your bleeping therapist. "I'm sad, a tit shag and not gonna message you, but feel free to message me if you're interested in doing all the work for duck all in return".

Bet he's overrun with matches.
He’s been on for months and it’s always the same poor me blurb. I matched with him once for the craic to tell him he wasn’t doing himself any favours with his info and there are other apps for what he’s looking for. He was offended and went for the same ‘woe is me’ victim mentality. He also looks like a wet drip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s been on for months and it’s always the same poor me blurb. I matched with him once for the craic to tell him he wasn’t doing himself any favours with his info and there are other apps for what he’s looking for. He was offended and went for the same ‘woe is me’ victim mentality. He also looks like a wet drip
I saw this last night. 🙄🙄

C230BAA7-B1A1-4554-9695-8508639A439E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
An old friend of mine gave me what I think is a same sex, platonic ick yesterday. I hadn’t seen her in a while and she came round for a brew. She had very chipped red nail polish on, a cut out club wear dress for casual clothing (I thought she would have grown out of that by now) and spoke too much. I don’t want her to come round for any more brews any time soon.

I remember when I got a similar sort of ick about another friend when I found out the weird noise she made was her playing with her dentures with her tongue and it would put me off eating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When someone eats a boiled egg likes it an apple 🤢

When you’re looking up at a guy and see a small ball of snot hanging onto his nose hairs 🤮

doesn’t matter how much I fancied you before, my vagina is firmly shut for business.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
By the way an update, I asked my photoshopped hairlined ex what the deal was about the hairline. His answer “I was visiting Fiddlers Ferry in that pic” all well and very good for him but it wasn’t what I asked! Talk about dodge a question!

On that note he reminded me he likes visiting really industrial places such as ports and power stations, they were his idea of a very good day out and would get really engrossed in programmes about such too. A bit of an ick in itself really looking back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New ick witnessed on the train this morning, fully grown men playing games on their phone :sick: I'm sure this has been mentioned before but made me physically cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New ick witnessed on the train this morning, fully grown men playing games on their phone :sick: I'm sure this has been mentioned before but made me physically cringe!
My dad still plays Candy Crush on his iPad. I’m sure he’s on level 5,000+. Don’t know how my mum copes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is it possible to get the ick on yourself?! Because i certainly did this morning!
I was walking towards automatic doors, expecting them to automatically open and they sort of half opened and then got stuck, so I had to step back, they closed and then opened I was just stood there like a dick. Honestly I wanted the doors to just swallow me whole. There were so many people around. I just put my head down and scurried off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.