“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2000+ pages - that is a lot of ick. Please carry on sharing!

Old thread can be found here:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure I mentioned it in the first thread but back in the early nineties I had a guy turn up to a blind date with a shell suit and dress shoes on. I couldn’t even stand him up because he saw me arriving in the taxi. Huge ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I’m sure I mentioned it in the first thread but back in the early nineties I had a guy turn up to a blind date with a shell suit and dress shoes on. I couldn’t even stand him up because he saw me arriving in the taxi. Huge ick.
I once saw a guy in grey sweat pants, white sports socks and those brown slip on loafers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'd have ran in the opposite direction just to make it clear how icky it was lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These men have no chance in life 🤣 I’ve just had a potential date text me ‘I’m sure YOUR not fat’... he’s thirty bleeping nine. You learn ‘you’re’ and ‘your’ at school at 6 years old and there is no excuse to spell it incorrectly. I let him off once thinking it was a typo and he’s brought shame to my door again. I don’t even want to go on a date now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
These men have no chance in life 🤣 I’ve just had a potential date text me ‘I’m sure YOUR not fat’... he’s thirty bleeping nine. You learn ‘you’re’ and ‘your’ at school at 6 years old and there is no excuse to spell it incorrectly. I let him off once thinking it was a typo and he’s brought shame to my door again. I don’t even want to go on a date now.
that made me laugh that you're more concerned about his grammar than his insult :ROFLMAO: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Help I’ve got the ick with a close family member, not in a weird incesutous way but they said something to me that pissed me off now I can’t even look at them/ can’t bear to talk to them without being salty 😫 how do I get over it??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that made me laugh that you're more concerned about his grammar than his insult :ROFLMAO: :love:
I was going to say that! 🤣 There's only one place for him I'm afraid 👉🗑

Help I’ve got the ick with a close family member, not in a weird incesutous way but they said something to me that pissed me off now I can’t even look at them/ can’t bear to talk to them without being salty 😫 how do I get over it??
Well we can't advise without knowing what they said now 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to say that! 🤣 There's only one place for him I'm afraid 👉🗑

Well we can't advise without knowing what they said now 😎🤣
I’m probably being overdramatic but ive helped them out loads over the past few years of a difficult time and they made a comment about me not washing up their plate when I washed up my own stuff, it’s proper pissed me off seeing as they managed to take the plate to the sink but not wash it up?? Ooh the rage lol 😅🤬 obviously it’s just touched a nerve with me for various reasons but I can’t even look at them and it’s been like two days

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m probably being overdramatic but ive helped them out loads over the past few years of a difficult time and they made a comment about me not washing up their plate when I washed up my own stuff, it’s proper pissed me off seeing as they managed to take the plate to the sink but not wash it up?? Ooh the rage lol 😅🤬 obviously it’s just touched a nerve with me for various reasons but I can’t even look at them and it’s been like two days
Oh dear, yep, it's the littlest things that make me cross too. The moment has passed now, but a quick 'wash it up yourself, lazy bleep, I'm doing mine, need me to demonstrate?' wouldn't have gone down well I guess!

Let it go for now. Next time, if they do it, say nothing, open the window, throw their plate out & then say 'problem solved, saved us both a job' 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, yep, it's the littlest things that make me cross too. The moment has passed now, but a quick 'wash it up yourself, lazy bleep, I'm doing mine, need me to demonstrate?' wouldn't have gone down well I guess!

Let it go for now. Next time, if they do it, say nothing, open the window, throw their plate out & then say 'problem solved, saved us both a job' 👍👍
I can’t it’s been two days and I’m still mad 😂 I’ve got to look deep inside myself to figure out what’s actually making me mad haha thanks for your advice though! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t it’s been two days and I’m still mad 😂 I’ve got to look deep inside myself to figure out what’s actually making me mad haha thanks for your advice though! ❤
It's the 'after all I've done for you, you think it's ok to treat me like a skivvy?' ick is that! Bless you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This reminds of the time I was living at home and my Uncle Nobhead came to visit with my young male cousin. My cousin had one of those giant jawbreakers and my uncle was like "make sure you lick it good, that will benefit you later in life" and winked. I was sat there with my friend and we were both mortified.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
This reminds of the time I was living at home and my Uncle Nobhead came to visit with my young male cousin. My cousin had one of those giant jawbreakers and my uncle was like "make sure you lick it good, that will benefit you later in life" and winked. I was sat there with my friend and we were both mortified.
oh god, I've got the ick for you on that one too. Vom.

Reactions: 7
Was looking for something to help clean grouting and stumbled across a video ‘Michael’ made to demonstrate a product that has given me the total ick (second review down). He spends the first 25 seconds just fingering a tub of paste 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I once went on a date with a guy, and as we were picking what food to order, I said I was going to get the Mac & Cheese and he changed what he was going to order and also got the Mac & Cheese. It gave me the ick. 😂
But there were also other things such as his jeans sagged around his butt, as he didn't have much of a butt.
It disappointed me.
I like a man with a grabbable butt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I once got an ick with a guy when I was about 19 and we were on our way for a little walk before going to get an Italian. He wore full on dress shoes for the walk 😂 bit stupid of us going for a walk first then straight to Italian tbf. But it was in the days of "my space" Internet page brfire Facebook or whatever and I'm sure I had listed my fave pizza toppings on there. 🙄 as you used to do

He turned to me and said I bet I can guess what your fave pizza is...and listed exact ingredients from my my space. But he wasn't being funny. He pretended that he did actually guess correctly. 🤢 when in fact he had just stalked my space.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.