“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who say "cool beans".
This too, YES. Any guy that says stuff like this makes me shrivel up- everywhere. There's so many other little cringe sayings so similar to this, of course I can't think of them right now.

Over here, guys ( I wish I could say young guys) but all ages unfortunately sometimes name cities with a "Vegas" after, for instance, Nashville = Nashvegas.

And it's like a...thing. It's been a thing for the whole 15 years since I've been in high school and now all these 30 something dudes still call cities that. "Heading off to Nashvegas with the boiiiis".

No, all of you, go get lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get anger-icks sometimes. Like it makes me want to burn their house down.
dated a bloke who legit used to jump out of bed in the morning and I woke up literally 2 minutes after him and he was like “wakey wakey lazy bones”. Fair play, I don’t think I had a natural reaction to being called lazy- but he legit was definition of ick.
(In summary,
1. He would say he fancied a “Bicky with his cuppa”
2. he would push dates earlier. “Can we meet at 5 instead of 6?” I would say “I’ll try and get there earlier but i don’t finish work till 5”. AND THEN he would moan about me being late. 😑)

I hope he found happiness. Truly, I really do. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get anger-icks sometimes. Like it makes me want to burn their house down.
dated a bloke who legit used to jump out of bed in the morning and I woke up literally 2 minutes after him and he was like “wakey wakey lazy bones”. Fair play, I don’t think I had a natural reaction to being called lazy- but he legit was definition of ick.
(In summary,
1. He would say he fancied a “Bicky with his cuppa”
2. he would push dates earlier. “Can we meet at 5 instead of 6?” I would say “I’ll try and get there earlier but i don’t finish work till 5”. AND THEN he would moan about me being late. 😑)

I hope he found happiness. Truly, I really do. 🙃
he sounds like he's good craic at parties :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Men who describe themselves like a used car ad on dating sites.
One previous owner
Good chassis
Runs well
Ick ick ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Been dating a guy for a month or so now and he’s far too comfortable around me. Just listening to him going to the toilet is the biggest ick ever, so gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Been dating a guy for a month or so now and he’s far too comfortable around me. Just listening to him going to the toilet is the biggest ick ever, so gross 🤢
I hate hearing someone wee. Run the tap or I’ll run away. Ick

Reactions: 3
Partners/lovers using their pet names in company of others
'pooh bear want another g&t?'
'are you alright my pumpkin/booboo/bunny/piglet'?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate hearing someone wee. Run the tap or I’ll run away. Ick
I’ve been with my partner for 10yrs now and he’s never seen me go No2. Never. He’ll sit there door open, watching YouTube, vaping away (setting off the bloody smoke alarm lol). He was a medic is the army so he’s got no hang ups at all. But I refuse to even have him upstairs when I’m going. Does that make me a prude? I don’t think so. I don’t want him to see my poo face 😂
My daughter would tell me she’d be on the loo while her partner was in the bath. Nope

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve been with my partner for 10yrs now and he’s never seen me go No2. Never. He’ll sit there door open, watching YouTube, vaping away (setting off the bloody smoke alarm lol). He was a medic is the army so he’s got no hang ups at all. But I refuse to even have him upstairs when I’m going. Does that make me a prude? I don’t think so. I don’t want him to see my poo face 😂
My daughter would tell me she’d be on the loo while her partner was in the bath. Nope
The shock face was for the last part. 15 years with my husband and I will still run the tap if he is anywhere upstairs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poo faces should kept private at all times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Men who call women who are NOT their partners "babe". It's so ick to me. It gives off such a predator vibe. My ick roommate that I posted about earlier calls me it all the time even after I've asked him not to. I also had a manager at a restaurant once that called all the female staff babe. It was so cringe and embarrassing. Especially in front of guests...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Went on a date with a guy once, nice enough guy we already knew each other prior for a couple of years before we actually tried to have a romantic relationship. He took me out to Costa for coffee for our first “date” cool, coffee is always good, well he got a latte and a muffin and when his latte was half finished he crumbled all the muffin into small pieces, dumped them into the mug then began swirling and mashing them round the glass along with the liquid till it was a mushy weird mess then started spooning it out like pudding and eating it, he even asked me if I wanted to try, I declined.
That was our first and last date

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Can we revisit this. The guy is a complete tool. I am going to have to follow him for the cringe. What is that teeth thing he is doing in this one?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.