“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is marvellous and you all have me laughing and gagging alternately.

One of my icks is weak chins/jawlines. You know when the face sort of just fades in to the neck?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
There is a online dating horror stories thread if you met any off the on the internet?

sadly I met all of the weirdos in person 😂 😂 as my mum says 'oh bloody hell you do attract them don’t you!’ 😂

heres another ick of mine, as I could write a bloody book of them!

Sonny Jay on capital breakfast, I don't know but everything about him gives me massive ickness!! I can just imagine him coming up to you in a pub trying to chat you up and you hear his voice and his little puffy face standing there smiling at you. He's the type of bloke to order a small sauvignon blanc and call it a night afterwards

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shaved. Everywhere. Four hours of regrowth later the later the experience can only be described as similar to shagging a nail brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My boyfriend must have been seriously bored when I went to sleep yesterday cos he's put an insta story up of some biscuits and said they're in his top 3. Proper ick from that. Noone cares about your biscuits head

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My boyfriend must have been seriously bored when I went to sleep yesterday cos he's put an insta story up of some biscuits and said they're in his top 3. Proper ick from that. Noone cares about your biscuits head
What made it to the top 3? I think the ick depends on the biscuit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I could excuse that if he was talking about Jaffa Cakes!

Reactions: 1
I was just stood behind a young couple in Boots (in their early 20s) and he was buying a box off condoms but he tried to disguise it by putting the pack of Kirby grips his gf was buying on top of the box. More a funny moment than an ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.