“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we revisit this. The guy is a complete tool. I am going to have to follow him for the cringe. What is that teeth thing he is doing in this one?
Nah that hand thing at the end cringed me the most but it’s all ick worthy 😂

Reactions: 3
The irony of this message. Adam we know you spend most of your time in front of the mirror.

His paperback is £17.99 on Amazon - most of the reviews suspiciously favourable. I bet they haven’t seen him on Instagram. He just copies other people. A dissenting review on Amazon -

This book is way overpriced for what you get. He basically is repeating everything said by other motivational people only with swearing. Do not waste your money on this book.

He is a model as well as a learned sage, but one website says he is 5 foot 7, pretty short for a model. I suspecting not catwalk judging by this type of shot
838975BB-69FD-431F-B03B-1672A0A01C36.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The irony of this message. Adam we know you spend most of your time in front of the mirror.

His paperback is £17.99 on Amazon - most of the reviews suspiciously favourable. I bet they haven’t seen him on Instagram. He just copies other people. A dissenting review on Amazon -

This book is way overpriced for what you get. He basically is repeating everything said by other motivational people only with swearing. Do not waste your money on this book.

He is a model as well as a learned sage, but one website says he is 5 foot 7, pretty short for a model. I suspecting not catwalk judging by this type of shotView attachment 816230
Haha just seen you’ve edited this post and added more to it.
5’7?! Must just do modelling for sports direct and ASOS 😂

Reactions: 4
One of my exes once had one of those tag things on fb saying "not a gynecologist but will have a good look for you" He was the worst lover I have ever had, he had zero clue how to please a woman and thought sex was "icky". I was with him almost 9 months and had sex maybe 3 times as he just wasnt into it.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Adam has a range of inspirational bracelets. What a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must be same bloke I posted about surely?? Did he talc himself after shower and drive a K reg transit by any chance?? :D
Sadly not. He had a license, but refused to drive. Made his 80 year old dad drive him to his favourite football clubs matches EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. Claimed it was a father and son thing. In reality it was selfishness, lack of empathy and so he could drink at the match. Git.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
When someone copies everything to impress you. My favourite food is bolognese. ME TOO! I enjoy hoola hooping while doing the chachacha with a parrot on my head. ME TOO! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where would you put it. Your phone is covered in bacteria at all times anyway, probably most full of bacteria thing anyone owns
Agreed. I don't own leggings with pockets either so I'm not going to tuck my phone into my sweaty waistband or my sports bra either 🤢

Reactions: 1
Ok Ok I apologise! I have leggings that have a side pocket in them.

Agreed. I don't own leggings with pockets either so I'm not going to tuck my phone into my sweaty waistband or my sports bra either 🤢
This isn’t related to sweaty sports bras…. How did it go with the guy with the flat cap ?

Last edited:
So this isnt a guy ick but my married friend always posts about Harley Quinn and Joker like they are couple goals. She also posts those "not like other girls" types of memes. So cringey.

Also had another friend who would always quote Kate Nash Foundation lyrics when she was fighting with her ex(which was a lot as he was a weirdo).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did it go with the guy with the flat cap ?
We were meant to meet on Sunday but he cancelled the Saturday night claiming he'd just received an email about a job interview that would last for 2-3 hours the exact time we'd arranged to meet at Sunday lunch. This "interview" seemed to conveniently end when the football he wanted to watch started... When I asked him what the job interview was for and he said he didn't know and he'd "have to check the email again" 💀 probably the most unique excuse I've heard to get out of something I've heard for a while!

I haven't heard from him since but since we have mutual friends, we're deffo going to bump into each other which will be awkward 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve thought of one from a long time ago…. Men who can’t decide anything.
“Where we going tonight?”
….”don’t mind. Up to you”

“what do you fancy for dinner? *gives options*”
“….don’t mind whatever you want”

just bleeping make a decision you wet wipe. Be forthcoming. It’s so unattractive imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve thought of one from a long time ago…. Men who can’t decide anything.
“Where we going tonight?”
….”don’t mind. Up to you”

“what do you fancy for dinner? *gives options*”
“….don’t mind whatever you want”

just bleeping make a decision you wet wipe. Be forthcoming. It’s so unattractive imo
Oh god yea!! I love a guy who can take charge and make a decision. Make it female it annoys me when people won’t decide on anything ever.

Reactions: 1
I once went on a date and when we were sat in the restaurant looking at the menu he decided it was too expensive and made us leave 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.