“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is food related and gave me the ick even pre covid. People that double dip or lick a spoon and put it back in the ‘share’ food. For example a pudding or some some pasta. You can’t lick the bleeping spoon then put it back in the food.
No.
Just no.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I have a few:

- Men who lie about their height on dating profiles and when you meet up they’re much shorter. Gives me the ick when we hug and I realise they’re 3 inches shorter than they said.

- When they’re not good at kissing.. or trying to do anything more. Stiff guys who struggle to even kiss your neck, are awkward with touching you, even with consent. (Before someone says maybe they’re nervous etc it’s my ick😂)

- Being told to “lighten up” and “take a joke” instant ick

- Being asked “how’s your day” 3 times a day, think of something else to say ffs my day hasn’t changed much

- Not being called babe/baby or a similar pet name, feels like I’m talking to a friend

- Posting sexy selfies with no compliment or reaction from the guy you’re talking to. Do you not think I’m sexy???

- Going on and on about themselves, not even asking once about you or asking you a question back. Boring.

- Guys who don’t think about you’ll get to the date planned or how you’ll get home

- Dad jokes or generally going on thinking they’re really funny when you’re not even laughing

- Going somewhere and complaining about the prices or distance (when they’ve agreed to go beforehand)

- Guys who want you to “come over” on the day you start speaking or invite you over as soon as you meet

- Asking you for money from the date after the date. This happened to me before and I got sent his bank details and asked to transfer him the money he “spent on me”. Blocked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Where would you put it. Your phone is covered in bacteria at all times anyway, probably most full of bacteria thing anyone owns
:unsure:i wonder if Mamacita puts her phone on the floor. I think maybe she does.
:LOL:😉

This is food related and gave me the ick even pre covid. People that double dip or lick a spoon and put it back in the ‘share’ food. For example a pudding or some some pasta. You can’t lick the bleeping spoon then put it back in the food.
No.
Just no.
Yup, this is so wrong, but if you say something, they say I haven't got Aids or anything so why are making such a big deal about it.

Tossers:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 1
- Asking you for money from the date after the date. This happened to me before and I got sent his bank details and asked to transfer him the money he “spent on me”. Blocked
Hoooooooooooly tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Men who call women who are NOT their partners "babe". It's so ick to me. It gives off such a predator vibe. My ick roommate that I posted about earlier calls me it all the time even after I've asked him not to. I also had a manager at a restaurant once that called all the female staff babe. It was so cringe and embarrassing. Especially in front of guests...
I totally get this. A colleague does it all the time and it always makes me uncomfortable and puts me off my trail of what I was saying. He did it yesterday, me "I'm on page 32 can you see the chart at the top?" Him "hang on babe, just opening it up"

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I had this friend who always used to message me at like 9pm saying 'I'll come pick you up, we'll go for a drive' erm. no.. 1. 9pm, far too late for my old boring ass, I'm in my pj's by that time and 2. I like to plan ahead, I'm not just going to come running when you click your fingers sunshine.

In the end he got the hump with me and blocked me on everything for life because I got a boyfriend and told him I never saw him in that way.. (told him from the start but he never got it). He messaged my best friend loads of abuse about me 😂 safe to say she told him about himself and then blocked him.

Horror movie serial killer vibes, big no no ick ick

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've got one which makes me 🤢 men who think they can swim better than they can and insist on being in the fast lane so you have to wait ages until they finish their lap or swim past them to make a point.
They refuse to get in the slow lane because male ego dictates they are the best swimmer in the pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No.
Just no.
Omg omg my sister in laws boyfriend does this!! Like when we get together and there's like dips and doritos 🤢🤢 I nearly died the first time I seen him do it, I now purposely buy 2 of the wee multi ones when they're over and keep mine well away! Disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I saw a video on tik tok earlier (I can't find it now) and the ick was men who wear nothing but a t Shirt, all flaccid and hanging down walking around like Winnie the pooh.🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I was talking to a guy from a dating app and we were arranging our first date. I was super attracted to him. He told me he was nervous about knowing what to wear. I don’t know why but it gave me massive ick and I cancelled the whole thing 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I was talking to a guy from a dating app and we were arranging our first date. I was super attracted to him. He told me he was nervous about knowing what to wear. I don’t know why but it gave me massive ick and I cancelled the whole thing 😭
I once had someone say this to me and he still turned up looking a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guy I thought I fancied earlier this year has found himself a girlfriend and is now posting staged photos of them kissing to his Insta, captioning them with cheesy song lyrics 🤢 So cringy it makes me sick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I saw a bumble bio this morning that just had song lyrics in it. I recognised it, but had to google. It was a line from oasis’s Live Forever. 😂😩 “we’ll see things they’ll never see”…. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.