“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ick really does come on fast sometimes but once it does, there is no return. I was looking through Google pics the other day and found a screenshot of me talking to an ex. One of the reasons I ended it was because he laughed too much! And I TOLD him that! Poor guy 🤣🤣🤣 He was lovely too. Big regret!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
One of my exes still wore little boy undies. Like the pants, not even y fronts just little pants.
This has made me laugh 😂 what, like just plain old normal basic bloke's briefs? Or do you mean ones with Superman or Batman or something? If not I think I need a picture now of what's acceptable in the world of men's knickers these days, I must be getting old! 😂😂

• Haha
This has made me laugh 😂 what, like just plain old normal basic bloke's briefs? Or do you mean ones with Superman or Batman or something? If not I think I need a picture now of what's acceptable in the world of men's knickers these days, I must be getting old! 😂😂
They had very childish looking patterns on them!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet his Mum bought them for him ! 😂
I know for a fact she did!

Thought of another- licking the yogurt lid, tipping the remaining contents of a packet of crisps straight into their mouth and the look back to check the pump number at a petrol station before going in to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know for a fact she did!

Thought of another- licking the yogurt lid, tipping the remaining contents of a packet of crisps straight into their mouth and the look back to check the pump number at a petrol station before going in to pay.
haha, poor sod. Imagine he thought it was all going so well then got dumped. Little did he know it was because he checked if he had used pump 4 or pump 5. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love these & share with my husband, i mentioned icks he gives me here & I tell him! Icks from ex’s include eating tomatoes, not having cash on them, cleaning she shower with a special shower tool, leaning back in a reclining chair, oily skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
men wearing pink not because I think its only for females I just think it looks gross.

Supermarket workers I dont know why but the sainsburys or tesco uniform makes me cringe 🤮

Men who literally wank over there car

men who take there tops off first sign of abit of sun

Men who wear money, voi or Ralph lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 8
men wearing pink not because I think its only for females I just think it looks gross.

Supermarket workers I dont know why but the sainsburys or tesco uniform makes me cringe 🤮

Men who literally wank over there car

men who take there tops off first sign of abit of sun

Men who wear money, voi or Ralph lauren
My bfs phone background on his Lock Screen is me, but when you unlock it’s his last car 🥴😂 and his fb banner photo is the car he had before that 😂😂😂😂 I’ve told him it’s cringe to no avail lol

• Haha
When they say “do you have any change?” When they want to buy something small in a shop. No, I do not but guess what, shops have the ability to give change so put ya hands in ya wallet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was talking to one guy and he said he was having a bath. He said he doesn't even put in bubble bath so he's just sitting there in plain water. The thought of that just made me icky.

Another guy I spoke to called himself a 'hamster dad' as he had recently bought one and sent me loads of videos of the hamster playing.

A while ago, a guy sent me a pic in his bedroom. Nothing dodgy but you could see the bed and he didn't have a bed sheet, just a mattress topper. There were thingson the bed, remote etc so didn't look like he was just changing it. Bleurgh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Men that drive a tit version of an entry level “expensive” or “desirable” car, just so they can say their car is an Audi or a BMW 😖

I was seeing a guy very recently who drove an Audi that was honestly older than me. There was ALWAYS something wrong with it. He’d put a private reg on it as well as though that would disguise the fact that it was a complete shed that would barely get him from A to B 🤦🏻‍♀️ He drove us somewhere in it once and I thought my life was over.. the clutch, the gearbox and the engine were all shot to tit and every possible warning light was on his dashboard.

Massive ick. Swiftly discarded 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speaking of cars I get the ick with certain cars too. I went on a date with a guy driving an Audi TT lovely but my friend said it’s such a girly car and after saying that I was like omg yeh you’re right tbf. 😅😅 I also get the ick when their car is dirrrrrty inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These crack me up 😂

years ago I was dating someone and he when we used to go out for a meal, he would scrutinise the bill to the last penny and always make enquiries with the waitress if he thought something had been added twice .Or suggest we eat at places where he has printed off a voucher for online. What did it for me in the end was one Sunday we took his mum out for a posh roast and I had a glass of wine and finished it, I stood up to go to the toilet and he asked if I wanted another drink, I said yes please. Got back to the table and he’d had the waitress bring me a glass of tap water. 😂 NO NO NO

I wouldn’t mind if someone was hard for cash, but he really wasn’t!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was dating someone and he when we used to go out for a meal, he would scrutinise the bill to the last penny and always make enquiries with the waitress if he thought something had been added twice .Or suggest we eat at places where he has printed off a voucher for online. What did it for me in the end was one Sunday we took his mum out for a posh roast and I had a glass of wine and finished it, I stood up to go to the toilet and he asked if I wanted another drink, I said yes please. Got back to the table and he’d had the waitress bring me a glass of tap water. 😂 NO NO NO
Yep, when men aren’t prepared to split the bill 50/50 because your glass of wine was more expensive than their drink and essentially are quibbling about £1.25 or something.

And when dining out, men who “don’t believe in tipping”.

I had a first date with a total ick-fest man a few years ago. We’d waited ages for our table at the restaurant because they’d allowed a big group who had cancelled their booking to turn up anyway. He kept tutting about it but I was the one who had to keep going to speak to the person on reception about it.

I gave him my food order when I went to the loo as I didn’t want to miss the chance to order - we’d waited over an hour for the table and it was gone 9 by this point. When the food arrived mine was wrong and I started to tell the waitress until he piped up that he’d ordered me something he thought I’d like more 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.