“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna know what you did and said after that 🤣
I was like Uhh ok 🤢and then when he was finished I pretended I was asleep. He was a tit shag anyway ( pun NOT intended 🤣) don’t think I ever saw him after that my memory is a little hazy it was about 4/5 years ago and I’d rather block that out 🤣🤣

I love this thread! Love seeing when someone has replied. I’ve many stories. Many years ago, my ex left me. I turned to internet dating, for attention I suppose. Most of those dates were terrible! Included the boring old naked mole man.

My friend dated a man who came in from having a shower, did the gorilla thing banging his fists on his chest then swung his arms left to right swinging his flaccid thing about making monkey noises. She never saw him again. That’s now a famous drunk party move of ours (fully clothed of course 😆)
My ex used to do something similar 😭😭😭😭 what is wrong with men honestly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This thread should be renamed “what’s wrong with men?” Because from your stories they’re animals 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
these have really cheered me up after a hard day painting. Chicken chewer and 'pause to poo' will stay with me forever.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Chicken chewer namer here, I have one more, he's two boyfriends later along the line... I was in his bedroom for the first time, I see a doll, it's a big one, i look at "her" , she's called Molly, according to him and he tells me: "Molly says you're a witch" ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread should be renamed “what’s wrong with men?” Because from your stories they’re animals 😭
Was this the thread where someone had been with a lad who his Mum washed his wank flannel that he kept under his pillow, or am I getting mixed up with the one that went severely south into the depths of debauchery & got binned? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Was this the thread where someone had been with a lad who his Mum washed his wank flannel that he kept under his pillow, or am I getting mixed up with the one that went severely south into the depths of debauchery & got binned? 😂
Whaaaatttt. That is grim 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chicken chewer namer here, I have one more, he's two boyfriends later along the line... I was in his bedroom for the first time, I see a doll, it's a big one, i look at "her" , she's called Molly, according to him and he tells me: "Molly says you're a witch" ...
That's just bizarre, how do you find these people :LOL: . I may have never been the best catch in the pond when I was younger but I can take some comfort that I was never as bad as these freaks.

Reactions: 6
Where do you live? Just making sure to not visit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you reckon men get The Ick too?! Or do they push through it because they might be getting sex...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you reckon men get The Ick too?! Or do they push through it because they might be getting sex...
I think they definitely get the ick, I remember a dude posting his icks in thread #1, but might be more likely to push through it for the sake of sex for some reason?

I've been talking to a guy from my old workplace and we were getting on really well. I always enjoyed his company anyway. A conversation turned mildly sexual the other day and now he's constantly pushing for sex talk and I've got the ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.