“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s been mentioned already... but guys on Tinder sending the first message and saying that my lips look like they’re perfect for a certain sexual activity

Edit to say that I don’t know how a selfie and lipstick colour can make men think that way but who even knows
 
  • Sick
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watching Location Location Location and the male of the younger couple has a rather high pitched voice a bit like David Beckham , massive ICK !!!!!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 12
There's loads that gives me the ick.

If a guy is massively into dance music. I'm talking real old school rave stuff.
Wearing shoes with no socks.
Or those weird little socks that only really cover the toes.
When they constantly try to steer a conversation towards sex talk.
Baggy joggers.
Smoking.
Bragging about things like the car they drive, how much they earn or the latest technology they have.

There's more, but that's all I can think of for now.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you reckon men get The Ick too?! Or do they push through it because they might be getting sex...
From the guy friends I have, and Tinder dates I've been on, I have heard the following icks:
  • When you sleep with them, and then they get clingy (I was on a date with the guy, who told me he slept with a girl the first time he met her and then she started making plans with him and it gave him the ick... Funnily, him telling me this story gave me the ick for him 😂)
  • Having Instagram @ in their Tinder bio, as it's usually just because they want a bigger following on social media
  • Speaking about exes on the first date
  • Fake tan - particularly the smell of it
  • Sending multiple messages when not getting a response, or sending question marks
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I once went out with a guy who performed a lil dance (Not sexual, get your minds out the gutter, literally just a dance😅) to his favourite song ‘azonto’ while I sat there like 😬😂 and although it’s an absolute tune to this day I can’t listen to it, and we’re talking 6 years ago
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I once went out with a guy who performed a lil dance (Not sexual, get your minds out the gutter, literally just a dance😅) to his favourite song ‘azonto’ while I sat there like 😬😂 and although it’s an absolute tune to this day I can’t listen to it, and we’re talking 6 years ago
Omg hahahahhaha what kind of moves did he do?!!
 
From the guy friends I have, and Tinder dates I've been on, I have heard the following icks:
  • When you sleep with them, and then they get clingy (I was on a date with the guy, who told me he slept with a girl the first time he met her and then she started making plans with him and it gave him the ick... Funnily, him telling me this story gave me the ick for him 😂)
  • Having Instagram @ in their Tinder bio, as it's usually just because they want a bigger following on social media
  • Speaking about exes on the first date
  • Fake tan - particularly the smell of it
  • Sending multiple messages when not getting a response, or sending question marks
I ain’t getting rid of my fake tan for no mannnn🤣 they can deal with my biscuit smelling bronzeness. I’m a walking ick when I’m so pale I’m basically see through (love pale skin on others, just not me!)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So aside from the lips comment I mentioned yesterday - I've had a think about my icks

-having children in dating app photos - yes I know you're proud of your children or want to make out that you're good with children - pictures of children shouldn't be a part of your profile
-men who lie/conceal that they have children and bad mouth the mother of their child.
-just anything money related - don't really care how much your trainers or your watch are and why does it matter in the early stages of dating how much people earn
-excessive amounts of jewellery
-pouting or tongue out in photos
-"University of Life"
-Shirtless photos
-"Mum rates me a solid 10/10, my ex rates me a 4.5/10" - probably funny the first time, not funny after that

So yeah, most of my icks are ones that have already been said. Sorry for the repetition
 
  • Like
Reactions: 19
Just a lil shake of the hips and a shimmy of the hands 😂😂😂😂
Oh god, that reminds me. A friend had a Match date years ago. She arrived first and sat down. He then came in, made a beeline for her and really loudly exclaimed, "SO... WHATDAYA THINK!?" and did a little shimmy 😂

Eta - Totally forgot, he then text her later that night and asked her to mark him out of ten!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I ain’t getting rid of my fake tan for no mannnn🤣 they can deal with my biscuit smelling bronzeness. I’m a walking ick when I’m so pale I’m basically see through (love pale skin on others, just not me!)
Same

just out of interest , does anyone else only fake tan the bits of skin people can see ??
my work trousers only show my ankles so I literally once only fake tanned my ankles . The same day I had a smear test 😂😂😂. The nurse must of thought I was a right weirdo - two brown stripes at the bottom of my legs 🤣🤣I could of died 😭
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 18
Same

just out of interest , does anyone else only fake tan the bits of skin people can see ??
my work trousers only show my ankles so I literally once only fake tanned my ankles . The same day I had a smear test 😂😂😂. The nurse must of thought I was a right weirdo - two brown stripes at the bottom of my legs 🤣🤣I could of died 😭
Yeh, I just do my ankles, arms, neck and bit of my chest 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Oh god, that reminds me. A friend had a Match date years ago. She arrived first and sat down. He then came in, made a beeline for her and really loudly exclaimed, "SO... WHATDAYA THINK!?" and did a little shimmy 😂

Eta - Totally forgot, he then text her later that night and asked her to mark him out of ten!!!
What mark did she give him!?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Any male who wears an ear ring.its just gross and makes them look an utter prat

the only male that could get away with one was George Michael and is sadly not with us
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Telling the stories behind tattoos.
Worse than hearing about dreams.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.