“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was a luxury pee (or something)
Ha, my mate always tells a story his dad brought him up to sit down to wee, saves mother moaning if her pedestal mat gets wet 🤣 one day he was somewhere & sat down to widdle but the toilet was full to the brim of stone cold water that he'd not noticed before he sat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always got the ick if blokes were overly romantic, soppy and tactile.

I once watched ET with a bloke I'd been seeing for a few months and he ended up in floods of tears when ET was captured by the scientists and detained at Elliott's house.
I don't think it's wrong for men to cry but I was 22 at the time and it just gave me immediate ick. When the film finished he said 'you can stay over tonight if you like but I'm too upset to have sex and would prefer cuddley time' 🤮

Binned the following day 😃

Poor table manners give me the ick too
Perfect example of a feathery stroker 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was feeling a bit desperate so went on a second date with someone who had given me the ick previously with badly capped teeth and a hairy nose. I mean, the nose was hairy, not the nostrils! I looked at him as he was driving last night and his ears were SPROUTING hair which I must not have seen on date 1. Not only the hair and teeth issue though, he was the most argumentative tosspot I’ve ever met. He said, ‘You don’t like being challenged, do you?’ I thought, no, not on a date really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was feeling a bit desperate so went on a second date with someone who had given me the ick previously with badly capped teeth and a hairy nose. I mean, the nose was hairy, not the nostrils! I looked at him as he was driving last night and his ears were SPROUTING hair which I must not have seen on date 1. Not only the hair and teeth issue though, he was the most argumentative tosspot I’ve ever met. He said, ‘You don’t like being challenged, do you?’ I thought, no, not on a date really?!
My ex bf's beard was naturally high up on his cheekbones, sometimes he wouldnt shave and all I could see was stubble at the top of his cheeks and it would really make me cringe for some reason. stubble should not to be that close to your eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads that don't use any emojis or exclamation marks in texts. What are you, some kind of psychopath?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So you stand and watch them? Whatever floats your boat.
Well, that depends. It's sometimes unavoidable if you've only got one bathroom, you're in the bath & they need the lav. A sit down wiiddler isn't going to hot foot it out into the garden and pee up the conifers in an emergency are they 🤣🤣

• Haha
Nah lol just when they haven’t locked the door and you walk in on them
Happens to us all 🤣 my lads mates were round once, I opened my lav door & his friend was sat there in all his glory having a crap. And I know this because he was unwinding the bog roll. I just said 'Morning' and walked out again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Not only the hair and teeth issue though, he was the most argumentative tosspot I’ve ever met. He said, ‘You don’t like being challenged, do you?’ I thought, no, not on a date really?!
That is so unattractive isn’t it. A hairy nose and badly capped teeth can be fixed but a hideous personality cannot.

I have a song that gives me the Ick. It’s ‘A Little Bit More’ by Dr Hook, covered by 911. I remember this song from when I was very young thinking how relentless and gross the singer sounded with those awful lyrics. Google them and see if you agree. I always imagine the woman he’s signing about to be thinking oh ffs I thought we were done and I could go to sleep but no, here we go again. It just sounds like a hideous night for that poor woman.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
That is so unattractive isn’t it. A hairy nose and badly capped teeth can be fixed but a hideous personality cannot.

I have a song that gives me the Ick. It’s ‘A Little Bit More’ by Dr Hook, covered by 911. I remember this song from when I was very young thinking how relentless and gross the singer sounded with those awful lyrics. Google them and see if you agree. I always imagine the woman he’s signing about to be thinking oh ffs I thought we were done and I could go to sleep but no, here we go again. It just sounds like a hideous night for that poor woman.
Maybe she's just pushed him off for a rest & is thinking 'that better not be it, big boy, I'll be ready again in 10 minutes' 🤣🤣

• Haha

HAHA YES! I always thought that song was cringe and when 911 covered it was even worse. A song that gives me the ick is Another Level- Freak Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HAHA YES! I always thought that song was cringe and when 911 covered it was even worse. A song that gives me the ick is Another Level- Freak Me.
Yes! Exactly the same! They have the same energy! The other one that makes me feel the same ick is ‘I’ll Make Love To You’ by Boyz 2 Men. Horrifying.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Boyzone
Westlife
All the air grabbing on their stools singing cover versions makes me shudder.

• Haha
I have a song that gives me the Ick. It’s ‘A Little Bit More’ by Dr Hook, covered by 911. I remember this song from when I was very young thinking how relentless and gross the singer sounded with those awful lyrics. Google them and see if you agree.
When You're in Love with a Beautiful Woman is another Dr Hook song. It includes the lyric 'when you're in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard, you know it looks so hard, you know it looks so hard.'

• Haha
When You're in Love with a Beautiful Woman is another Dr Hook song. It includes the lyric 'when you're in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard, you know it looks so hard, you know it looks so hard.'
Dr Hook needs to sign a register.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.