“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Facehugger, post: 4992083, member: 97878"

Someone obviously sits the wrong way round on one of the seats as we've had yellow dribbles at the back & brown marks at the front of the seat.

Wth, are you sure its even human??

One woman was even caught leg up on the seat washing her fanny as she flushed, she'd not even locked the door.

Oh dear Lord, I can't unsee that
🤮

/QUOTE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I used to desk share with a guy who would pick his fingernails then leave them on the desk in a little pile.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Facehugger, post: 4992083, member: 97878"

Someone obviously sits the wrong way round on one of the seats as we've had yellow dribbles at the back & brown marks at the front of the seat.

Wth, are you sure its even human??

One woman was even caught leg up on the seat washing her fanny as she flushed, she'd not even locked the door.

Oh dear Lord, I can't unsee that
🤮

/QUOTE
Sorry, it just peed (not literally) me off today, how can people be So dirty? I was definitely icked to say the least, my work shoes are out in the garden for now 🤣

Don't know what you're laughing at @265, it's not bloody funny. The dog will probably add insult to injury and go piss on my shoes now. 🙄🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Men who are close to their Mums, like unhealthy close - cut the umbilical cord. Even worse if they still live at home.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Not really, She's looked after my a long time and now it's my turn.
Awww ❤my lads still at home, saving for his wedding in September, his fiancee is in the USA, he's emigrating once he's married. No point him moving out & wasting money on rent now, ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My 40 year old ex used to call his mam mummy. You’re a 6ft4 bloke from Newcastle and built like a rugby player ffs!! Whenever he would go to buy the Christmas tree he would have to go with his ‘mummy’ or even bloody food shopping 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Dirty fingernails.
Bad breath
Smelly feet
Body odour
Poor hygiene in general. Bleh 🤢
Public displays of affection, get a room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My 40 year old ex used to call his mam mummy. You’re a 6ft4 bloke from Newcastle and built like a rugby player ffs!! Whenever he would go to buy the Christmas tree he would have to go with his ‘mummy’ or even bloody food shopping 🤪🤪
Oh heck! Lol, no, I get called 'Mother' we each do our own online shops and live separate lives really just like housemates would 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Men who are close to their Mums, like unhealthy close - cut the umbilical cord. Even worse if they still live at home.
Haha, I think I've been this Ick.

Went on a lunch date with a lassie, seemed to go okay, then she asked what I was up to for the rest of the day, and I mentioned how I was going to go play bridge with my mum. She asked if I was close to my mum, I said "Yeah, my mum's pretty cool".

She reacted like I'd shat on the table, mingled horror and disgust, and I never heard from her again.

[For the record, I was only playing bridge with my mum because her usual partner had taken ill and they were halfway through a season. I assure you, I am cool.]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha, I think I've been this Ick.

Went on a lunch date with a lassie, seemed to go okay, then she asked what I was up to for the rest of the day, and I mentioned how I was going to go play bridge with my mum. She asked if I was close to my mum, I said "Yeah, my mum's pretty cool".

She reacted like I'd shat on the table, mingled horror and disgust, and I never heard from her again.

[For the record, I was only playing bridge with my mum because her usual partner had taken ill and they were halfway through a season. I assure you, I am cool.]
Bless ya. What icks you about girls tho? 😊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.